Reviews for Differences Don't Matter
CuteCanadianTomBoy chapter 29 . 3/9
Hmp. The story was amazing, but, one thing, WHY do about 35% of the stories I read end with one of the pairings in a wheel chair;(. Believe me, the story was amazing, wonderful and 10/10 would rate again, but it happens pretty often. Do with ranting, thank you for the time you out into righting this, and everything, again great story!
CuteCanadianTomBoy chapter 14 . 3/8
YES! FINALLY! De Kiss! o/o Yes! I thank u, now I must read MORE. :D
darkmoonlady chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
Nice fic
I love it
friendly darkmoonlady
Zero02030406 chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
So yami is handicapped, mad yami poor yugi
Nov.Rain chapter 29 . 1/24/2013
I vote for down to earth
secretsoul7 chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
DAMN TIME its almost time for me to sleep but i dont wanna i wanna read moorrreeee
secretsoul7 chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
oh they make such a wonderful pair
secretsoul7 chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
awww poor yugi im happy yami got him safe
secretsoul7 chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
jeez i love this and all but your mean to them hehe at least you made yami nice
andysanime chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
Really good job on this story!
Bikutoru1412 chapter 29 . 9/16/2009
Wow, one of the most amazing stories I've read in a while! I'd have to say there are only two in the past year that were able to touch me the same. I cried so much when that evil Shigure tortured Yugi! Love the whole thing, if you make it into a book it will definitely be loved!
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 29 . 7/23/2009
That...was...BEAUTIFUL! Although I was kind of sad at the end when Yami couldn't walk anymore...damn bastard father of his deserved what he got. ]

Anyways, keep up your awesome stories!

Anon chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
Nine chapters in and the only things I can think of are that you really need to elaborate further on Yuugi's culture and that you really, really, REALLY need a beta for your grammar. Classic "good plot bad writing" scenario.
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 28 . 6/25/2008
I worshiped this story! Please write more stories!
proudanimefreak chapter 29 . 4/4/2008
I love this story, its so cute and sad.