Reviews for Visions of Heaven
Vexminster chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Lovely, especially the last line.
Jukebox Lovechild chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I remember reading this a couple of years ago, when I had a different account. I really liked it. (And have no idea why I didn't review then - naughty!) The last line, which is especially beautiful, had stuck in my head all of this time. I felt compelled to find and reread, so I guess that's a testament to it.

Lovely.
Cirolane chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Oh my God, this was so beautiful! Every sentence was like poetry. I love it. I almost cried. It was just so pretty. I'm speachless. This was really good. I wish it was longer.
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I was always a little resentful of Lewis' treatment of Susan; it's a popular gripe with Narnia. But most people who gripe with fiction tend to rail against the injustice of it all and never reconcile the poor girl with her lost heaven. Thanks for a good read.
penhierarchy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Beautiful. How can I tell you to perfect perfection?
Caer chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This was brilliant! I love to look inside characters' heads and this was woven togaether beautifully.
Dddppdd chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
That's like so GREAT. I liked Susan a lot, and I can't really blame her for going off at the end of The Last Battle. I found her, in spite of her beauty, to be less of a Mary-Sue then Lucy. Yeah, hate me. Bye!
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was really good. Maybe you could write a a sequal where Susan get's to return to Narnia. Thank you for teh great story.
Linwe Amandil chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Fantastic! I always love seeing different views on how Susan feels in her 'grown-up' life without the others, and you did a wonderful job with that.
Aibari chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
One of the more brilliant stories of I salute you!
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This hurts. Thank you.
smiles4100 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Please Continue! Please! Pretty Please with a cherry?
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow. That was really good. It always makes me sad to think about Susan not going back to Narnia. *sniff*
Nyeren chapter 1 . 5/10/2005