Reviews for Kitchen Crusade
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
rofl at Lois so preoccupied clark was able to clean her entire fridge...prolly at normal speed...and never noticing

:P
sgater926 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Amazing! I stopped to laugh out loud several times. Thanks for helping me start my day well. :) Love your stories and I can't wait to read more...but I should probably take a break for now and clean out my own refrigerator (something that I actually had already intended to do today, believe it or not), though this story has me a bit apprehensive about what I'll find...even though I'm not nearly as bad as Lois (though who is, right?) ;)
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Oh now THAT'S clever! I like it!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That has got to be THE most hilarious story I've ever read. I loved all the juicy descriptions you used. I certainly would have never been able to pull something like this off. Oh, and the last sentence, that's just the icing on cake with a cherry on top. Fantastic writing!
the-dreamer4 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Camera focuses on figure in red and blue, standing in front of a sparkling fridge, with one foot resting on a crushed styrofoam container ...

Deep voiceover:

"Truth, justice, and the American Way!"

This was a job for ... Superman!

*cackle* ROTFLMAO!

dreamer
Kate56 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Very cute indeed!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Hiya! I finally got around to setting up an account this May, so I decided to review again with it once I stumbled back upon this story. Once again, I could barely finish reading it for the excessive laughter it caused. "Why would anybody burglarize my refrigerator?" - that has got to be the funniest thing I've heard in days, which is really something considering how quirky some of my friends are. Thank you again for totally making my day!
HoVis chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Yep. 'Science experiments' is a good term for it!

Loved the line: "Her refrigerator would have given any official from the Board of Health heart failure." LOL!

Great story!

HoVis
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Very amusing. Superman defeats the evil fridge lifeforms!
beege chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
A hilarious slice of life very much in the spirit of the series. Loved the last line, though I was expecting Lois to figure out Clark's little secret by the speed with whch he cleaned her kitchen.
manga chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
*lol* Very funny. Well written, too.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That's so funny! And so true - I can imagine this as a genuine episode on the TV.

And burglarize is my new favourite word!
kawaii chibi shun chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This is so funny! I actually had to stop reading in the middle to catch my breath, I laughed so hard.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
LOL. I love it! It's so typically Clark, you know, that he would do quietly something simple and kind like that. This is a very charming story!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Amusing througout but the last line was the best:

"Clark," Lois's voice said, a note of uncertainty coloring it, "why would anybody burglarize my refrigerator?"

Fabulous job!