Reviews for Goodbye, Diarrhea
Heavy Blues Underground chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I'm still quite new to the world of fanfiction myself, and this was a story written nearly ten years ago. However, in reading it for the first time just moments ago, I must say: I'm truly blown away. No character seemed stressed or far-fetched in any way. In my limited experience with fanfiction I've come to understand that far too often someone will try to write a story using characters they don't know very well. This makes it impossible to read; for me at least. This story in no way falls into that category though, I assure you. It was a pleasure to read throughout. This was the first of your works I have read, but I will be reading some others very shortly. Nicely penned!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Fantastic story man. I love Daria and Beavis and Butt-Head. Very well written, I especially loved the original Beavis and Butt-Head jokes completely in character!
Judah chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Yeah, I could see this story in the continuity of the Daria universe. Good job.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
great! I think I've read this before but a long time ago. I still love it and wish there were more stories with B&B in it.
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This story is a classic.
Virginia Plane chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
great. wish u had done the "video commentaries" tho as that's my favorite part of Beavis and Butthead.
BBally chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This was a flawless masterpiece of fanfiction. It was both funny and tragic at the same time. I've always wondered what would happen if there was a B&B and Daria crossover. I'm a big B&B fan, then i discovered Daria on MTV2 i kept on saying to myself where have i seen her before, then i finally remembered that she was on B&B, she's always been one of my favorite B&B characters. That scene when Quinn reacted to B&B fighting over her was a smart move (Most girls would just walk away in disgust). Anyway it was a a fuuny and sad story.
Particle JT chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
"You're PERFECT! In fact, you're BETTER than perfect! Next to you, perfection is CRAP!"

~Roger Myers Jr.

This is the piece upon which all fanfics dealing with both universes should be judged against. The characterization of everyone involved is immaculate, right down to Quinn's reaction to Beavis and Butthead fighting over her. How many other writers would have just had her throw her arms away in disgust at the sight of them?

As a long-time Beavis and Butthead fan, this is among the very very best works I have ever seen. The lines were clever, the plot made sense, and there were enough jabs at the histories of both shows to make this fic the masterpiece it is. Brava! What? I said brava!
Roger Mclain chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
AWESOME! We need to see more Daria/Beavis&Butthead crossovers like this! Now, if only MTV would make a Daria episode where it included Beavis and Butthead like this... (except in Lawndale)
CitizenNancy chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
huh huh eh funny huh huh huh