Reviews for Evolution of Innocence
Stickman-sam chapter 30 . 1/4/2009
This story is beautiful :') Kind of sad that Zack/Derin is all alone though, but happy that Tifa isn't hurt and got together with Vincent. And what Cloud did was heroic..

So yeh, great story :)
TifaValentine99 chapter 30 . 8/3/2007
mostlikely the mansion will be the home of Tifa and Vincent that's where they are living in Hearts of Destiny...after the time-traveling anyways... i wanted to know if you can make an sequal to this...i love it alot and i think i read it once before a little while ago...i dont know if it was on or another website...can't remember what one tho...
ebonyflame85 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
i read this story a while ago on rpgamer. i just had to put your story on my fav list. u r a very exceptional writer. you had a very nicely writen plot. i also luved how u portrayed Aeris. it's very interesting to think that she wouldn't be the same after being reincarnated. well all in all i luved ur story. keep up the great work! ;)
Kimmie3 chapter 27 . 3/23/2004
*claps* Beautiful Vincent quote! wow.. I am very impressed with what this story has become. The (very) few errors you may have had at the beginning has been more than made up for. I really enjoy reading this.. and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Thanks for the great read!
Kimmie3 chapter 15 . 3/22/2004
This story has definately gotten 100 times better as it progressed! Your ideas are just great, and I'm beginning to love the odd humor you have sprinkled in here and there.
One thing though. Vincent still seems a little OC. Not that I mind too much. I must read on..
Kimmie3 chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
oh... I am really enjoying the plot so far! I wonder who Derin is.. hmm... the suspence. My only problem is that some of the characters are a teensy bit OC. Red seems to have PMS.. and Tifa is being a little bit more bitchy than I would give her credit for. Other than that, I do like this, so I'll keep reading!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
hmm.. this is definately unique. I can honestly say that I've never read anything that started out like this! I like the idea of Aeris coming back in this original way. Seem's interesting!
Draic chapter 30 . 4/5/2003
Well, this is one of those cases where I write the review a fair while AFTER I’ve read the story, so if I say anything stupid, that’s why. This is one of the best FF7 stories I’ve read. You kept everyone in character, and developed them all quite a bit. Although the Tifa/Vincent relationship had little or no support from the game, you made it seem totally believable. And the Cloud/Aeris/Zack triangle was perfectly done, as was all the confusion about who was who – you’re a great ‘plotter’, if that makes any sense – what you write fits together in complex and interesting ways. I especially loved the ending, the constant question: who? Who? You rounded it all up nicely, rather than just letting it drop off. You are an amazing writer, and I’ll have to keep track of you in future. All the best.

“Motivation, Inspiration and Luck”

- Draic
Omnidolor chapter 30 . 12/15/2002
What do you mean, it wasn't supposed to be sad? I frickin' cried my eyes out the last few chapters! ;_; It was such beautiful writing, and you're right, it is happy from a certain point of view...

Still...

Got any more tissues?
Daneel Rush chapter 30 . 9/2/2002
Fantastic ending, Quinkie. Better than anything I could have expected. Once again, you've proved that you're an awesome writer. Thank you for such an ecellent story.
Kya Lorne chapter 30 . 8/25/2002
I really liked this fic. I was particularly intrigued by the Tifa/Vincent thing. I think I will explore that in a later fic. Anyway, good job, and thanx for the review. I will take your suggestion into consideration when I start the editing process. :)
Wicked Serenity Moon chapter 30 . 8/24/2002
I promised myself I wouldn't get all emotional, but as I read the last chapter I couldn't help but get all misty eyed. But then again, when a story can make me cry it just means that it was *really* good.

I got the e-mail about the final update a few days ago, and I'm late in reviewing because I felt the effect would be better if I re-read the story from the beginning. It's surprising what you can forget about the beginning as you near the end. And usually I hate to re-read; I get bored and skim through. But not with Evolution of Innocence. As I read the beginning over again, I felt the same love for the story and anxiety over what was to happen next just as I did the first time around.

BRA-VO. A million times. Splendid, superb, wonderful, a work of *ART*. I'm running out of descriptive words ; EoI just grabbed me by the heart and held me from the first sentence to the last. Hell, it even made me feel sympathy and compassion for Aeris, a character I usually despise even being mentioned in a story. I guess the way you brought humanity and imperfection to the 'angel' is what really made her feel more realistic and likeable. Your characterization of everyone was simply wonderful. And while I love the story as a whole, I have to admit that my absolute favorite parts of the story were the scenes with Tifa and Vincent. Shoot me for my fetish for odd pairings. But as Derin/Zack says, they ’compliment’ each other! (I also found Yuffie's crush on Reeve very amusing and adorable. Yei for giving Yuffie more of a role, besides thieving brat! )

This story rules. No if's, and's, or but's about it. I'd give it more than two thumbs up, but unfortunately, two are all I have. Oh, the sorrow...

~*WSM*~
Ann chapter 30 . 8/21/2002
*Claps* Nice ending. Very nice ending indeed. I finally have computer to check on your story and have enough time to review it. I must say I did not feel good to see Aerith come back to Lifestreem though how much I hate Aerith Resurruction Story. (Except this one.) I felt sorry for her but I hope she would be happy in the Lifestreem. I can't remember how long I have read and waited this story till the end but it was worth it. Finally, I want to say thank you so much for writing such a good story.

Ann
Lady Sanzennine chapter 30 . 8/21/2002
Wonderful! I was first drawn into this fic because, as I know you intended, it was so different from all the other ARF fics out there. I've always loved Aeris and always felt that leaving her dead was so unfair (especially when in the original japanese version she comes back in the end). Bringing her back in the way you did in EoI was so much more interesting, painful, and powerful.

That bit near the end where Vincent and Tifa were talking? That really got to me. Those lines about scars and lessons were really well done. And the part where both Derin and Cloud are ready to die for Daphne - it was very touching. Self-sacrifice works so well in stories!

In the end, I think you did a good job of wrapping everything up and making everything "happily ever after." Great fic Quinctia!
Margaret Rennie chapter 25 . 8/12/2002
Just gave this a more leisurely reread. Interesting turn of events in this chapter. I love the Planet talking through the mouse. Heh! Things are beginning to tie up nicely. Fingers crossed for a happy conclusion for Tifa, and of course for poor Cloud. Together, not together, just happy I hope. I'm a romantic sap to the end. But great tale regardless. I eagerly await the wrapup.