Reviews for Truth, Pride, Heart
Mely's the name chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Yay! Loved this, mostly because Skittery was SO skitterish and Spot is gay without losing his personality as opposed to a lot of Spraces I've seen lately.

Update soon please!
Setg'-in chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
that was awsome and i dont know them by there actual names so its a little confusing which is which, but thats what my research is for, anyway that was totally awsome and so cant wait till you contiue see yha
Queen of Doom chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
UPDATE SOON. Why haven't you updated in a long time i like to call forever? I need an update. Everytime i come on here and see that you haven't updated, I silently weep. It's been, what, OVER FOUR MONTHS! You need to update. Or else, I will boycot you and have everyone else join me in my boycottingness. UPDATE! My muses command you!
Laina chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED FOR OVER THREE MONTHS? GOOD GOD UPDATE ALREADY! THIS STORY IS JUST TOO GOOD TO ABANDON! Sorry for yelling, but i love this story! Please update soon
Laina chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
You haven't updated for EVER. What's up with that? I love this story! You need to update. If you don't I'll do something drastic. Something very drastic. Including taking over newsies. Oh yeah. That's right. The newsies will be involved. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid...
ella eternity chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
reasons why I love this story:

1) Skittery in general. This including musically obsessed Skittery that I'm obsessed with, as well as nervous, figedty (can not spell) Skitts.

2) Snitch's voice. Um. Guh. Description was perfection.

3) Skittery and Snitch. Totally my favorite couple ever. I eat up Snittery as if it was cinnamon toast.

4) The Underground. Um..makes me want to join a secret association even more than I did before. And that was a lot.

5) Snitch's tatoo. Um..I almost fell out of the chair picturing that. That tatoo would be sex on legs.

PS-Don't worry, I have the boys on loan from Disney for the summer. We can totally share them.
Braids21 chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Holy crap you updated this with NO PESTERING FROM ME whatsoever! lol

I love you and this fic so freakin' much, you know that? hehe

I gotta say, Newsies with tatoos is the HOTTEST thing imaginable. Especially Snitch's. lol

You got a C? HOLY CRAP i woulda failed that then. i really hope i dont get anzaldo for world affairs next year... cuz i wont have you, mazur, or gracie to save me from her!

anywho, i swear i'm workin on TJORH. lol

UPDATE SOON! (cuz i think you already have it written! lol)

-Laura
entropic order chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Ooh. I love your Snitch. He's neat. Your Spot and Race are still awesome as well. It would be weird if Spot wasn't a jerk, so of course. You know what I mean. The last line is perfection.

So happy you liked the cookies. And the nude Skittery. Of course.
misslibrariangirl chapter 3 . 7/9/2005
Crutchy is my favoritest ever.

Spotty's a bitch, and I think that he and Race and Jack should all make out together.

Dontcha think?
Neptune410 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Skitts meets some others...fun! underground i like :) ::yearns for snittery:: wonderful chapter! _ ::hungers impatiently for more::
Neptune410 chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
hahahahahaha ::falls off chair with amusement:: the banter between spot and race was awesome! _ totally made my week! ::pets skitts:: so...adorable...want to glomp ::glomps::
Neptune410 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
:) e! seems very good so far. the banner, eh? interesting. snitterylove
Hurtful Purple chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
I'm reviewing. Your story rocks so hard. Interesting place for Snitch to put a tatoo. Wonder if it hurt.
Nanii chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Ew. It cut off my review. Only the first line shows. Now I have to write everything again. ::sigh::

Anyways, I'm just going to type what I wrote before.

Funny :] Well written :] JOLLY GOOD SHOW! ...WOW I NEVER KNEW I WAS ENGLISH! *awkward silence* *hands you a plate a cookies and runs*

Spot!muse: Psstt. Those cookies were made by Racetrack, so you might wanna.. avoid them at all costs.

Racetrack!muse: *smacks Spot!muse upside the head* Your middle name MUST be Asshole, there's no other way to explain it.

Spot!muse: You wanna say that again?

(Muses get into a fist fight with results with extreme making out. Sheesh. get a room you two)

...Boys will be boys, eh? Oh great. Now I'm canadian, eh?