Reviews for A Different Ending
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aw, how sweet! A truly pink fluffy bunny without doubt, but such a cute little one! I can understand why you couldn't push it from your keyboard.

I'm not really a fan of MMAD, to be honest, so I confess not to be easily convinced that the both of them can make it working. Your story convinces me that I should rethink, though! ;o)
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw that was sweet and very cute too, and so in character.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aw that was awesometastic. Great job! Very well done! Great job. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
ricky chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
that was really sweet! you sholud do a sequel! AD/MM FOREVER!
Cranky Cauldron chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
LOL! The idea of Minerva declaring her love by stripping naked in the Headmaster's office! I liked the unusual introduction of Irma; we don't get a lot of her in fanfiction, and of course, I adored the ending!

Great Fic!

[CC]
Mamacita-san chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
aw...! sweet. (even though, i'm sorry to have to say, i can't see dumbledore as a romantic figure AT ALL, i did like this! if he was ever someone's Mr Right, it would have to be minerva's.)
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
oh that is so cute! fluffiness! yay! :D
Lady Epur chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
O_o good...
Rae Roberts chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Sweet story.
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Aw! This was so sweet and funny. The bit about Minerva being 17 and trying to seduce DD was so funny.

Thanks for sharing. The world needs more AD/MM.
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
woo hoo! Loved it! How very cute! .

Got a big grin on my face now!

Cammie!
ginger newts chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Aw, so cute. I love that he used her own method of seduction and I'm very glad it finally worked. Very sweet fic!
Blume chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Aw..

enchantingly funny! congrats!
esb chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
What a wonderful little story!

Very touching

Jaya
mugglemin chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I liked this very much, and it promted me to have a look at a few of your other fics too, some of which I appear to have read before and enjoyed. Write me some more ADMMs and I'll stick you on my favourites list...