Reviews for Lament
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
aw it was so sad but i loved it because you made it beautiful! always love good stories and thoughts about what Jess and Lorelai's relationship could really be like! love :D
Kay317 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I really don't know why you only have four reviews for this story it is beautifuly written and so full of passion amazing job
canthereisto chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
That was singlehandedly one of the best, most well written, most potent fanfictions I have ever, ever read. You handled the situation with such emotion and such delicacy. It was like an emotional sucker punch to the gut and it was wonderful, if heart-breaking, to read. It deserves more than three reviews

Lorimar Jayne chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I read this story twice. Once was a while ago, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not positive why I didn't review. But somehow I stumbled on the name again, the summary again and I remembered loving it in all it's sorrow. Truthfully I wasn't going to review again, but then I saw you only got two reviews.

And I don't want you to think I feel bad. You did write this a while ago. I just wanna say that it's really hard to review to this one. It's amazing. Poetic, even. Every sentence is filled with such emotion. It's really hard to review to such a great story and not sound like an idiot, but I'm very in touch with that side of myself.

It's not the norm. It's not what you usually see on this site; new ways to get Luke and Lorelai together, so and so's relationship, so and so have a baby, etc, etc. That's the only kind of story I can write.

It's in depth and ... just amazing. I really can't do it justice. Great job. I wish that could sound more convincing, but in black and white it is what it is.

This really is an amazing story. Extremely well done.

kisstherain chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I have tears in my eyes. Tears. *sniffle*

Added note: You mentioned that Rory was on her way to Lorelai's baby shower? After reading this it lead to a thought about Lorelai, and how guilty she might have felt. I mean, one daughter dies, but she's got another one coming on the way.

Sad story, but written beautifully.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Wow, you've put all the emotions so well in this story. Amazing job!