Reviews for Nobody's Home
emmalemon10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
NNO! SUZE! GWT DOWN! GAH!
Courtney chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Wow, this is one of those stories that give you shivers! You cant just stop writing now! WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
Mysteriously Mystical chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i can honestly say right now that u better hurry up with the next chapter! Im liking how people are putting songs in their stories! It makes things so much more interesting! Please hurry up with the next chapter or i will take this story out of my favorites list! (j/k)

~mm
Katey chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
OMG! thats so sad. ( right now im listening to a really sad Simple PLan song, and it goes very well...i guess ) I dont know that to say...all i know is...

I love JESSE DE SILVA!

haha, i like these little one shots, cant wait to see the ending!

~*Katey
prettyinpink18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Very good rehann, although i do not understand it i no it is good because u rote it!

Goodbye
Strawberryriceball chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aw, SO sad! :( It was still REALLY good though, and I can't wait for the third chapter! If nobody else reviews then I am gonna give you another two reviews to make 10. I don't want to wait a whole freaking month for you to update!
Chika1408 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Hey,

I LOVE IT! can;t wait for the third one...(there IS gunna b a third one right? i thought u said so)

Party may 20 at my house (the house with windows) LOL

XoXo,

Lina
Strawberry-Shortcake01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
*sniffle* Thats so sad, I just read the A/N at the end and PHEW! Thank god its not a one shot!

Linds
Randomness1236 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
YAY! write more! i wanna know what happens!
seabiscuit0810 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
this sucks! no, not your story. i just got a nosebleed. i hate allergies. but i like your story, please continue soon. *goes off muttering something about cats, pollen, and needing a tissue...or five*
A-Delicate-Unraveling chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
loved it

good cliffy!

~UPDATE SOON!~
iluvmeg chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
yay! it's great, i luv the fic!

YAH! dont let suze die! unless of course she ends up with jesse..

gah, dont leave us with such a cliffie! update ASAP! people are about to be wheeled into the psych ward!heheh
chayannee chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Oh well isn't that just so sad... Did Suze jump? lol. It sure damn sounded like she did.

This really reflects of some of my friends, most of them are depressed. Other than my other BF Ashleigh, I'm the only one they can rely on.

Anyway, i'm drifting off the subject. You sure have some talent, stop by and read one of my stories some time, perhaps we could talk about doing tagteams _

-Elmers Girl
Querida1605 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
you have to update soon please! i love it