Reviews for Bets, Quidditch and Ballet
TheLadySongSerenade chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
again, that was interesting... were you planning on writing anymore of this? jeez, you sure like pairing hermione and snape, don't you?
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
BellatrixyKrueger chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
This chapter was great. I'd like to see more heated moments between Hermoine/Draco to build up their passion. But this fic is doing awesome regardless of what I comment on.
PrincessofDarkness11 chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
Update! I demand an update! When I saw this story in my e-mail as an author alert, I had NO CLUE what pairing it was, but now that I know the basic gyst of it, I am begging- PLEADING- for an update!

Peace- PoD
Alenor chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
lol, i think they made a lust potion rather than a calming potion, wouldn't you say? lol, anyway good chappie, cya later.
SilverandSilent chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
update soon! It's different, that's for sure. Refreshingly different.
lovethelab chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I think this rewrite is brilliant! I can't wait for your next chapter! Hope it is just as good as this one.
MagickAlianne chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oo o o ...I likee! I kinda stayed away from the M-rated stuff for a while, but, I decided that it's high time I start reading more of it! Some of them are so much better than the T-rated kinds. Better written, I mean. Now, the subject matter of some of them can be disputed...LOL. Awesome job! Update soon!

-Alianne
Cleared chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
interesting story, and well written. the plot has a good level of intrigue too. keep up the good work :)
JTBJAB chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Brilliant! Please update soon!
BellatrixyKrueger chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This rocks. I can't wait to see Harry's reaction to all this. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
hm, great start to a story. i'm intrigued, i can't wait to see how it plays out. lol, cya later.
Gina Olivia chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
needs to be written better. but good ideas.