Reviews for The Only Time
HesperBlaze chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was so beautiful and heartbreaking. I've read it twice and it had me close to tears both times. While I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I adore this.
Mahayana chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was amazing. I found it was really a fic you had to read twice. Once so you can come to the slow, dawning realization that Atem has been wiping Yugi's memory after every encounter. And once more, just in case you missed how well the story punched you in the gut the first time.

I think I'm going to read it for a third time now, just because I am a masochist and it was that well written. I loved how no two encounters went the same way, and how Yugi was not as innocent and virginal as everybody seems to think he is. (Come on people, he pervs on Anzu's underpants in the first chapter! And Jounouchi lends him questionable cassette tapes that they bond over!)

So, well done! Thank you for writing this, because I really enjoyed reading it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
*w00t*

brittney
HADmatter chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Breathe taking.
CAYMovedOn chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
SO sad but beautiful.
Dawn of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
that WAS WONDERFUL! so sweet and sad. i totally agree the ceremonial duel ruined my fantasy too. you're not alone here.
llivla chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
and like a hundred times before readers everywhere cry after reading this and throw dartz at the duel's justified but damning head...honestly i keep reading this and it doesn't get old or suddenly seem "out of character, now that I'm older" at all.
aditou chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
...O_O...

LOVE.
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
...Wow. I'm floored. It took me a while to realize what all the stuff was about how it had happened already but had never happened, but once it clicked I thought... Wow. A rare, original idea. Kudos to you! _
Yma chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Nice. Haunting, worrying and more than a little disturbing but it works, it really, really works.

I like the characterisation, I love the writing and I love the tradgedy.

Great stuff.
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow. That was... WICKED. GOOD. No more to say, just wicked good.
fiorae chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
wow..thats depressing..sweet..but depressing...i loved every moment of it! but it was so sad, made me want to cry...
xamosy chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
that's so touching! feel like crying... poor atemu/yami... that's really one great fic ! i love the description you wrote, it let readers have a lot of imaginary space. keep up the great work!

xamosy-