Reviews for Purgatory
Marvin Green chapter 1 . 8/30
Definitely.. *Cough* Didn't cry?
ravenisagoddess chapter 11 . 7/21
I cried so hard. This was such a beautiful story!
EEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS THE BEST! I did kinda N think that it will end bad because of chalter 11's title ('Tearful Goodbyes'). BUT I LOVE IT! BBRAE FOREVER! NO, FIVEEVER!
juliette01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
*Gasp* Oh my God! Love it!
Miguel27 chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
luved it man
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
wow. just, wow. loved it so much! thank you!
Romelo chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I read the summary, and knew she was gonna die. Still, I was toting for Cy to bring her back. I'm way too into this story.
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Awwww. That was fantastic. The daylights saving time thing was brilliant. I mean, I know I always forget when that is and how relieved I am the next day that I find out I'm not late for class. I Imagine the relief of finding out its not too late to save Rae's life to be exponentially better. :)
MusicalMelody001 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
' "It's not very far, so we'll just walk." Robin said nonchalantly.' Yes, coming from the guy who lives ON AN ISLAND!
Kago-San chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
More?
Percy chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Awwwwww, it was so cute and romantic! This is easily one of the best Teen Titans fan ficus I've ever read! *claps* so beautifully written! Well done!
Kifo Sotri chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
This was a great story. I really was scared that the ending would be a sad one.
Bunny15 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
I freakin loved it!
CleoArrow chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
You SO psyched me out! Daylight savings time; ahhhhhhhhhhhh thank goodness! XD I can't believe I didn't think of it in the first place!
I was so happy it was a happy ending; otherwise I would have been very upset. Well done!
MidNightingale1 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
WOW that was so good. It reminds me a little like Beauty and the Beast. Instead it has a huge twist in it. Any ways that ways really good. Nice job. D