Reviews for Skywatcher
faintedroses chapter 13 . 11/18/2010
I hate all stories that make me freaking cry. But this one is an exception!
Pink-Cherry- angel chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
so sad
xXanimeaddictXx chapter 13 . 11/4/2007
hey! its me agian i finished your story again in 2 days i am really interested in all your sties! i like this one...arigato e story..
FrozenSisters chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
VERY good story...a bit sad but still very great plot and sweet ending! Keep up the good writing! Wonderful story!
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 13 . 8/5/2006
That was a sad, happy, intiguing and sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. But what happened to Sama? He seemed to have faded out of the story. But yeah...I luved it *smiles sappily* (is sappily a word? P)
hottiehunk chapter 13 . 4/27/2006
hi, well the story is good and i like it..but please for the next stories that you're gonna make, always check your grammar and spelling. that's what you lack..and i assure you that your stories would be the best...just a friendly advice..
rika411 chapter 13 . 1/24/2006
omg, i was bawling at the end. i still can't stop crying. i reallyu like how u ended the story. best wishes!

-eliana
bjet chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Hououza chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
Beautiful story.

I am glad they were able to see one another once again.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza

PS. Happy new year!
Angel Gone Wrong chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
wow good story i cant belive it over plz wright another one
Shadows-Dreaming chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
CEWL

!
morgan chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
in my opinion your story is AWSOME! thta was a kind of sad ...keep writting!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 12 . 12/15/2005
T_T! that really sucks.. i hate those people [ cheering for their death pft! oh well, i wonder what surprise is going to happen when Sakura bears her first child o-o
laura chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
sorry to write again...but erm...is this the last chap?

please hurry up on the last chapter plz...

well...i am not really sure if this is it..

but i really like ur story so do carry on k?

god bless

and

_

merry christmas and a happy new yr!

amanda chapter 12 . 12/14/2005
Hi there i read al ur story but is this the endin? plz do say no...ur stories are great this chapter the last pat where syaoran and eriol said their last words i felt touched and in the end shed a few tears...

Oh yes...plz hurry up and finish..thank you and god bless