Reviews for Skywatcher
Mezumi Azuma chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
Wa! Syaoran and Eriol died! That so heart breaking! *sobs* Even though this is just a story I still shed tears! wa! Well keep up the good work! Please make the last chapter ! I hope it will cheer me up.
Hououza chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
Beautiful but sad chapter.

KuraiRemilia chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
(Sniff)No, it can't be(sniff)please dont make the next chapter the last one(sniff)Imagine how Sakura(sniff) and Tomoyo(sniff)would feel if Syaoran(sniff)and Eriol(sniff) die. Still it good anyway. ( crying out loud)
Noir Rose chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
WAH! You killed Syaoran Eriol! Please let them be alive or let Sakura Tomoyo kill themselves to be with them! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Autumn Misery chapter 12 . 12/10/2005
ah! -snif- i hope the ending is pretty good... cuz im crying here... very touching! great job! -smiels-
Autumn Misery chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
i think it's great! update!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
so wise xP, i wonder if they are goign to break out.. o.o maybe that death person will come and stop the sentence xO
Hououza chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
Beautiful but as you said sad chapter.

It seems that they cannot escape their fate, their lives for the kingdom, in the eyes of the women they love I don't think it is a fair trade.

just a random person chapter 10 . 11/14/2005
I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR STORY! hehe sry i get over excited, you better update soon. your doing an awsome job, better than anything i could write (believe me ive tried) KEEP IT UP! AND KEEP WRITTING! lol
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 10 . 11/10/2005
mep, I hope they find a way out of this one _
Hououza chapter 10 . 11/9/2005
And so it is that perhaps people may come to understand their sacrifice, even if it may be too late...

Excellent chapter.

Even so, I don't think it is over just yet...

Shadows-Dreaming chapter 10 . 11/8/2005
oh my gosh! so deep! i cant believe it! i hope nothing wrong will happen? well i really didnt understand the previous chapters...oh well...
Krimson Tears chapter 9 . 11/7/2005
okay at let they finily got back at t
Krimson Tears chapter 5 . 11/7/2005
I love it!
lambtastic chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
that was sad.. stupid mommy fudgemaker!she is the one that had to say death sentence!the monk is coolhe defendened syaoran and eriolplease continue!
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »