Reviews for Sleeping Kenshin
Misty Narumi chapter 11 . 4/4/2008
I can't wait for Prince Kenshin!
lolo popoki chapter 11 . 6/15/2006
I was a bit surprised to see you had finally updated this one... glad though. I was beginning to think you'd given up on it :) Very funny chapter.

"Saitoh and Okita, sitting in a tree..."

*laughs* So one more chapter, and then it should be done? Cool! I really want to see Nancy and her narcissistic tendencies get eaten or something *evil grin* DIE, witch, DIE! Sorry... got a bit carried away there :)
Kishofwings chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
great story! I love the whole fairtale aspect of the story and i espcially love how Yahiko is the "yahiko-in boots"

Is Saito out of the picture in the last chapter?
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
Fractured Fairytales, RuroKen style. _x I think Nancy Drew's annoying too, the original Mary Sue.
Mitsuki Himura chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
Really when kaoru finds her charming red hair prince of dreams
Ria Himura chapter 10 . 9/27/2005
really good!klk
tigersmt334 chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Alright this sounds suspisiasly like doom for sano!

Sincerely, tigersmt.334
tigersmt334 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
I thought Misao was the dragon? Um ok I guess the frog will be let down.

Sincerely, tigersmt.334
tigersmt334 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I think this chapter was funny! Of course I'm still a newbie until I come up with another story wich I am! Somthing from YYH (Yu Yu Hakusho) to Shaman king! YAY! And If you want if you give me your discription I'll put you in one of them! Or both if you want of course I haven't entered the shaman king one yet but I will soon.

Sincerely,tigersmt.334
freakyanimegal chapter 10 . 9/5/2005
Nice! And sorry it took me so long!
maxy-chan chapter 10 . 8/14/2005
Ack! Nancy Drew? Hehe, I didn't know her (thank Kami), but I just 'google-d' it up, and O-M-G she is evil! (like Barbie-evil)

And I just 'google-d' PMK Okita up (hehe do you know what googling is? it's searching on google XD) and you're damn right, he's GOR-GE-OUS! And PMK, is that something as a spin-off of RK or something?

Anyways, I hope you update soon, cuz I would love to see Nancy being eaten by the dragon Megumi XD

Oh yeah, and I loved this chappie, hehe _
10923 chapter 10 . 8/12/2005
This is really good! Keep up the good work!

love -little oro-
lolo popoki chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
Nancy Drew? Ugh... I don't mind, go ahead and kill her :) So you like PMK's Okita? I get such a kick out of him; he's got a VERY strange personality... :)
sueb262 chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
So Aoshi has shown up, eh? Excellent-let's see what he brings to the story.
lolo popoki chapter 9 . 7/26/2005
Ah, so Aoshi finally makes his debut :) Yay... Okita's back! And everyone can see him too! I like the way Yahiko managed to defeat the three spirits :) I guess Kaoru's cooking is useful for something after all... as a deadly weapon (*snickers*)

Hmm... the only slender red-head I know in RK is Kenshin, but that probably shouldn't be him just yet... Someone from another anime or something?
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »