Reviews for Una Música Brutal
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Beautiful story. It was very alluring. The way it was written flowed well with the characters. A good work of art!
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Ooh, I like - I love this pairing, and there really isn't enough of them :D I love the motif of dancing throughout, too. Dramatic, yet funny :) Very well done!
Earthborne chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I'm hating myself for not being able to sum up what I feel after reading this magnificent masterpiece. I lack the words! English is not enough!

I adore the way you arranged the dances, the words, the description, and the whole FEEL of the story. Makes it feel like that this is only one tiny chapter in the story of their lives, and here I am, wanting more. T_T

Cheers!
chatty-cathryn chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aww. X3 This was just wonderful.
Yuurisa chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
a beautifully written piece, I really enjoyed reading this...actually this is the third time I've read it ;;

there is just this undercurrent of power, passion beneath the calm writing, and it made this story exciting, made it flow. You're a great writer, hope to see more from you!
Valsha chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Oh. My. God. So beautiful, I could weep.
Shinigamideathgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wow... breathtaking!

This an awesome fic. It's so difficult to find anything worth reading in the Getbacker's section... But I've just fallin in love with this story!

So beautiful. Now I'm going to raid you works and read everything!

Wish it was longer though. lol

Shinigami
Vampy-Chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Oh, dear god. I think I just orgasmed myself senseless over your prose. The subtle perfection of your phrasing left me slightly teary-eyed. And I'm so full of warm fuzzies now I'm squeeing uncontrollably.

Thank you. D
Northlight chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Oh, this is *gorgeous.* Lovely sense of atmosphere, here, and I love Ban and Ginji's interaction. I'm not a dancer, myself, but there's something very compelling about a fic that makes good use of dance.
Kay chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
*sighs blissfully* Beautiful. By far the most well-written and gorgeous piece of Get Backers fanfiction I've ever read, and considering how much I've read, that's a real compliment.

Stunning lines all weaved into the fabric of these magical, amazingly executed moments- and the spot-on characterization, that thing that makes Ban and Ginji just so, took my breath away. This is going into my favorites. Fantastic.

Just... fantastic.
Tristripe chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
beautifully written! I love Ban and Ginji's relationship. they're just so cute! the dance lesson was amazing, and it was so Ginji to want Ban to teach him dancing!
Pockybox chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
You, are fanastic!

*sigh* I only wish Get Backers had more of a fandom so authors like you could be appreciated.

Loved it, really I did.

Knowing the arts, dance, music is such a Ban thing despite appearances. It's nice to know that he acknowledges Ginji's height.. possibly meaning that he'll accept Ginji as a seme?

Cute ficcy, nice background knowledge and atmosphere.. I loved it.
Poochiini chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wonderful! This fic grabbed me right from the opening dialogue. You've got every character's personalities down to a 'T'. It's terrific that you've encorperated so many themes and emotions into this chapter alone. I loved the argument between Ban and Shido, and the conversation with the obasan was enlightening and quite moving.

The dance scene with Clayman was brilliant and superbly written. Please continue!
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Because I'm a dancer, I think this is pretty good for someone who isn't really one. Nice fic, and an innocent shounen ai...not exactly shounen ai either...isn't that bad. Keep writing.

Until next time...Ciao!