Reviews for Shaken
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 7 . 6/27/2009

I'm going to go insane. AARHGH!
My heart beats only for you chapter 7 . 7/5/2008
Hope you update this one! Really like it so far. I'm such a Chastine whore lol.
MeEksiNs chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
yarrggh! i'm curious bot the dog. wats he supposed to be? cute though...
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
MORE SOON please! I can't wait to see what happens! MORE SOON!

Animejo chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
No~o~o~! Can you hear my anguished cry? How? How can you just LEAVE it like this? There's not even an ILLUSION of a resolution!

I've combed the entire Constantine archive or Chastine fics and your's are most definitely the most in-character, well written, and well developed. Can you believe on author actually had Constantine calling Chas "honey"?

Please don't leave the fic as is. It's cruelty to your readers. It's inhumane!
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
Heya Dakota-Jones,

WHAT? WHAT! Of all times you had to stop now! No... Great piece, I just love the idea! It's got loads of potential here, so please carry on!

In the beginning I kinda wanted it to be the other way round, by now I think it's great as it is; please carry on! :)

Growl Snarl chapter 7 . 2/1/2007
Great Story, why hasn't it been updated and/or Finished? I love it! Please write more
Ai chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
Is that the suspenseful ending or is there another chapter?...Or is this thing history and I'm never gonna know? Ah well, just keep up with ALL the awesome stories. I can't find any good Constantine stories other than you.
Rivana chapter 7 . 11/29/2005
Love this. Please update. There are much too few chastine stories out there. *big blue eyes shining with hope*
Aydine chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
The suspense is so killing me here, this is brilliant, and what's the story with that dog? *g* Loving the dog. Update please? *bats eyelashes*
Miss Kass chapter 7 . 9/15/2005
Oh, I like this. Would you happen to be writing any more on it? I'd love to see more chapters!
Lighter chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
Great story! I hope that you write more soon. Love of your other Constantine fics as well!
paperdoll yomi chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Ehmay. I really like this story, suspense is killing me though! I particularly like your Gabriel, I think he/she is particuarly in character. The exchanges with Constantine are right on. And what's up with the dog? I have to know! This is really excellent, please update soon!
xrightwhereitbelongs chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
ohh... Chas, don't kill Chas!

Oh i want to know what's going on now, why's Balthazar involving Chas in this?

is John going to hell?

oh update soon!
DeanWsChick17 chapter 5 . 5/19/2005
Hey. This is a really great story. Keep up the good work. I really like it. Can't wait to read another chapter if there'a gonna be one. TTYL