Reviews for In Your Shadow
Souledad chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Written four years ago (such a long time, isn't it?), but it never fails to emphasize such strength and growth of a character.

- Third Perspective
jenskott chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I stumbled upon this story casually, and I'm adding it to my Favorites List. It's great. Your language, your way to fathom into Sakura's head...

And I like she has finally moved on. Why should she wait forever for a boy doesn't want anything she has to offer? At least she noticed she was treating unfairly to Naruto and started treating him better and respecting him gradually. But Sasuke? You would have twist his arm around in order to get him admitting he cares for his teammates.

Oh, and it's great finding another Mitsuru Adachi's fan ;). He isn't very famous outside of Japan, and it's a pity because Touch is one of the best comics I have ever read.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
A good story. I like how she doesn't forgive Sasuke. This is something that hasn't really been explored very much in the manga, that is, forgiveness for Sasuke. Naruto still wants him back, still wants to save him, possibly even still wants him in his life (canon, I mean)...but, well, he's kinda effed up in the head. Not his fault. Sasuke is a brother to him, and Naruto never had any family growing up. Of *course* he would follow the path of obsessive committment to his brother's rescue and redemption.

Sakura, though, is quite different. She had parents growing up, she didn't suffer horribly in her childhood, she had (so far as we can tell) a functional and loving family life, friends, and a 'normal' childhood. It makes sense that she wouldn't stick to Sasuke indefinitely.
rex1yujie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
great story ;) it was very deep in meaning and u used alot of literary well applied too :) i love how ur story and words flow like water and carry alot of incite. keep writing. u have real talent. pliz write a long story :) i really want to read ur work.
addicted chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
sakura kickin some ass, w00t! _. _smile soflty_
anon chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I really like your story. There's just one typo/pet peeve you've done: you used the word "bares" for "bears." I see it all over the place, especially in sentences like, "How can he bare it?" This means "how can he take off his clothes?" not "how can he stand it," which always makes me laugh and generally breaks the mood of the story. Still, aside from that, this is pretty cool. I like your stuff.
Hououza chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This is very beautiful. I love the way that it flows from one event to the next. You have developed Sakura in a very believable fashion, and very elegantly. Bravo! I congratulate you and add you to AA, FA, and FS!

MKRA
Arkeus chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
it was nice, i like your sakura, it is the one i believe in, or like to believe in, though in canon she still cannot think of sasuke as an enemy...
Smiter chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I liked your in-depth of Sakura's POV and the changes she has undergone during the timeskip. _

The only critique I can think of in terms of OOC is a slight one, it seems that the tone of how Sakura views Sasuke is just a little too harsh since she is still determined to "save" Sasuke in the manga.

Liked the NaruSaku bit in it. ;) Sakura's definitely changed her view of Naruto ever since she realised how important he was to her in Ch 183 of the manga. Can't wait to see how their relationship grows, heheh. She's definitely over Sasuke (why the heck would she keep chasing him?).

I really like Part Two so far, and it's great to see a story from you on that. _