Reviews for Helena
wildcat717 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
This is awesome please I hope you are still continuing this
rockndasha chapter 12 . 8/10/2010
amazing! she saved one of me fav knights! :D HAhA! i luv this story. plz update, or is there a sequel? :)
Alyssa Cazares chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
Good story. and if you don't feel like checking spelling/grammar then don't submit it. It was even harder to read this chapter than any of the ones before it because of all the wrong verb tenses and spellings. But seriously this is a good story and update soon.
Alyssa Cazares chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
you really need to slow down when you're typing because some of the mistakes you're making are making it difficult to figure out what it is you're trying to say. Do you use Microsoft Word? if so, pay attention to the Spellcheck function, it will make it easier for someone to read your stories. If you don't have Word, get a Beta to proof read your chapters before you submit them.
Alyssa Cazares chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
with words that end in 'e' like 'smile' and 'face', you take the 'e' off the end before you add 'ing'. therefore 'smileing' should be 'smiling' and 'faceing' 'facing'. i like that she's a fighter.
Alyssa Cazares chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
"know" doesn't equal "no" and "dought" is actually spelled "doubt" other than that, good first chapter.
snapeygirl chapter 12 . 6/27/2009
I like this story!

Can you please update it?
Silver chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
I wish you would finish this story because it is such a good one and there arent that many good Tristan Oc stories around. Please update soon
Not.The.Devil chapter 12 . 4/16/2009
Update Soon Please
Poison-Silver chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
omg..I love this fic. Please continue it, if you can.
Cassie-D1 chapter 12 . 6/19/2008
i really like this story!

it's very well writen and a great story-line!

Update soon!
The Group of One chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
er... 'Take a picture, it will last longer' is a modern phrase. You know, cameras weren't invented back then. xD

By the way, before I continue reading, I have to mention this. You REALLY need to get a BETA for this. There are some horrible spelling mistakes.

I can BETA for you, if you want. Just let me know.
killerkumquat chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Do you need a beta reader? If so, I'd be happy to help.
Rodidor chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
GREAT STORI
TweakyTree chapter 12 . 7/26/2006
wonderful beautifully written keep on going with this story i like it more than you could ever imagine. But one request please update really soon if you can