Reviews for Selfishness
KaireanAlbarea chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I imagined that I was Cagalli and I felt Athrun's feelings. Good job! I really love it. :) keep it up!
Samm chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Awww that was just so heartfelt:3 thank u so much pls keep writing!
cagallirockz chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
this was sad but what was the ending?
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
oh btw.. here's a short review for "home".. ATHRUN! YOU BASTARD! WHERE DID YOU FIND IN YOUR HEART TO PULL THE D*MN TRIGGER? ARGH! XC

nyWeiZ, for this fic.. y'know what.. for some reason.. your right.. about Athrun being seLfish.. man, he beLieved in that GiLbert DuLLindaL instead of beLieving in his own friends! the one's who were with him in the finaL battLe at Jachin Due! d*mn!

suteki fic though.. jaa ne! ;3
Liz chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw, so sweet! Very realistic too. I like how it was short as well- it didn't go on too long. Only small negative thing- the sentence should read "No matter what you are gaining or fighting for, it doesn't matter anymore once you're DEAD" and not "No matter what you are gaining or fighting for, it doesn’t matter anymore once you’re DIED."
wobblytooth chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
*sniff sniff* that was so touching...I think I almost cried! it's so sweet!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Short but cute!
transmobilesuit chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*sniff sniff*

nice... and yeah can't wait for the next chapter to the Owl Policy~~
zoro chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
i must agree with u that athrun acting like a jerk

anyway good story and im also waiting for owl policy
Cagalli Yula Athha chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That is so tuchy. And yes Athrun was so being a bastard.
S.J. Kidd chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That was beautiful writing, and so sweet from Athruns point of view. I almost started crying, its just so sweet.
SSYM chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I love this letter! Please write a reply or get Athrun to write another letter!
asga chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
lol i like athrun feeling and emotion in this story good job
YLCourt chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Pretty!

*go after Athrun

Anyway, about the ring doesn't he noe that he is giving her more painful memories of his broken promise to her heart? Is he stupid or sth? Hmm..