Reviews for A Mistake Corrected
Evangeline Lajeunesse chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
While I was reading about Kagome's first reaction to the whole kissing escapade, I couldn't help but think, 'Okay, I know that "This is not what you think" is the excuse of the century...but this time, it REALLY isn't what you think' that scene definitely made me feel kind of bad for them. I applaud your very realistic characterization.
Black Light Brightness chapter 27 . 1/19/2010
Ah the last chapters are missing! Please continue! _
sayaex chapter 27 . 12/30/2009
I thought this sequal was a bit confusing at first but it all cleared up later. I liked how you mixed modern life with old history. I also liked how you mixed Japanese phrases into there. I hope you continue you soon because i want to know what happens.
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 27 . 12/19/2009
please please please update soon. Your story is really good and it has been a while.. ; i can't wait to see what happens next
Willowsle chapter 27 . 11/26/2008
I can't believe that Sesshomaru is brain damaged. Thats something i defiantly thought i'd never see. Wow, lol. I didn't expect Hiro to come back either. This fic is just full of surprises. Kagura raping Hiro. Jesus. Kagome is so f*king lucky. Like seriously, six guys who want you? Who doesn't want that? I personally think that she should be with Yuki. But anyways, awesome Story, is it over? I hope not.
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 27 . 11/21/2008
I really enjoyed this fic. It was about time that Kagome and Kouga had their chance at happiness. Although, I thought Sesshoumaru was being an ass for everything he put Kagome through. He should have just been satisfied with letting her go. Anyways, could you do a sequel to this fic? Maybe it could be about taiyo and karasu when they are older. I would love it if you included more about the elven world. It was a pleasure to read this fic and I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. :)
Xiaobabyy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
i dink u should make a series ABOUT sess/kag rather than kag/kouga.

Just like every other fans of sesshomaru, im obsessed with him but wen reading ur story, u made me kinda hate him lol and so i dink it would be better if u continue their relationships please?
lKaelie chapter 27 . 7/9/2008
OMG! I love your story... but are you going to finish it? Its been over a year...
Safaia Bara chapter 27 . 1/15/2008
OMG! i luv this story more than life itself! you are the only author that has written a sesshy/kags story (just a mistake) that i like at all, and I LUVED IT! i really hope this isn't the end of the story! horo and yuki are awesome! ia am down on my knees begging you to continue.

PLEASE PLEASE PULEEAASE!
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 27 . 12/16/2007
oh and meant to say: YAY HIRO YOURE ALIVE!

wait that's the end? I don't get how they can still be so cool after the fact that... well whatever that's true friendship for ya!

Glad the story came out with a happy ending. If it is the ending... dun dun DUN! But I'm pretty sure it is.

;)
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 26 . 12/16/2007
damnit deep down I want kagome to be with hiro...and if not him then Yuki... that's not fair.

But one more chappy to go... anything can happen

Inuyasha's God sis chapter 24 . 12/16/2007
*sniff* I am very pissed at this chapter _ *sniff*

HIRO! NOO!

Inuyasha's God sis chapter 18 . 12/16/2007
Well damn kouga's possesive too. what's with the freedom will come to an end part.

Inuyasha's God sis chapter 17 . 12/16/2007
You just HAD to bring him back didn't you? Well I was wondering what was going to happen for the other 10 chappies.

I might finish this one off today heheh...

Inuyasha's God sis chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
Sorry i didn't review the first couple of chappy...but then ur prolly grateful for that.

Ayame is a annoying wench and hopefully will get hers in the end. (wench is such a harsh word-_- but it suits her)

Yasha's Sis

Sesshomaru has made a complete change in his want for her... I wonder why he does though?