Reviews for Understanding the Bonds
Nickesha chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
please continue this i see this story progressing so much further and this first epilogue was breath taking though it's my second/third time reading it thank you :) a devoted fan
TeukieWookie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very cute, Yuri's right though...Wolfram is getting better with other people, especially humans. I think it was all by the help of our double black demon king!...er...and greta I suppose...

-Momentai-
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
Naughty, naughty, Wolf! Lol! XD Aw, Greta's so cute! - BEAR BEES! XD Love that episode! XD Too fun! XD
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
yay yuuram-ness! -
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
So sweet my teeth rotted. I liked how you introduced the fic with the mentioning of the bear bee colony. Cute episode that was. Nice job!
Maeyu chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
*droolz*
TK chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
a... kawii... I just want to cry. Is so cute and adorable.
FallenTruth chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
So lovely and cute and adorable. I want to hug you! You wrote a fabulous story! I really like this it is fabulous!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Yay for bonding! Yes, under that spiteful exterior beats a warm and loving heart that's longing to be freed. Again, a very lovely story.
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Woot _ This is the best fic I read in a very long time. Yuuri and Wolfram are so cuddly _ I wish they were more like that in the anime... Oh well. We have good people like you to make all of our dreams come true in form of fanfiction _
hyperactivatoragain chapter 1 . 5/22/2005