Reviews for I Love This Song!
Arannel Cugudheil chapter 22 . 2/2/2007
I love this story! I think plot one would be a great story, so please choose that one.
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 22 . 1/8/2007
FLAME FLAME FLAME! LOL I say the first plot because that's who this story has been about anywayz, and then after that their kids can come into it and go from there...but i just have one question for you...CAN I BE WILL'S GIRLFRIEND? lol i'll let you sleep on that one and i can't wait for that e-mail on the new story...i think this is the longest review i have written you. oh well! i'm gonna miss this until the next one gets up so, please don't wait forever...lol can't wait to hear from you
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 21 . 1/8/2007
lol...well, he had to use some sort of ring...might as well have some kind of meaning to it. that was cute and the nurse that Clay's crushing on is going to be back a lot too, huh? lol well, off to read the end and then i'm going to flame you...lol
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 22 . 12/30/2006
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS STORY IS OVER! *sobs* Many, many, many, dotz for you! ...

I loved this story, as I loved all of your others, and I'm really sad that I have to wait for the next one to come (even if I am in it and would be the first to know). If you want any advice or any such thing (I can't remember if you have a beta or not), I'd be more than happy to help. Think of me as a secondary beta, if you already have one, and a first if you don't!

As for my vote, I like the combination idea. Only I think Amelia should go to. By the way, I love the name Charlotte Avaldi! ha ha! As for my argument, I think that the combination would be a compromise. A little bit of both would make everyone happy (I think everyone would like your story anyway, but for sake of argument purposes, let's just go with this), and it would be easier to add other characters *wink wink nudge nudge*. That's my vote/argument anyway.

There is no need to thank me for reading and sticking with this, as it was much more of a joy for me I'm sure. I wish you the best at college, and I can't wait for your next story!

Your faithful reviewer/reader,

Kenny

p.s. Yes, I realize this is a really long review.

p.p.s. If you wait too long to put up the next story I might have to come after you in spandex pants with a rubber duck (see our fictionpress page, the story called "Tea for Six")

p.p.p.s. If you want to respond to this enormously long review, my e-mail address is this is also in case you want to send me anything to look over, or if you want any advice.

p.p.p.p.s. I realized that I'm not making my review longer so I should probably stop here soon.

p.p.p.p.p.s. GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU!
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 21 . 12/30/2006
Whenever somebody uses your full name it always sounds like you're going to be in trouble. ha ha! Well thank you so much for the lovely note! I stuck with these stories (and reviewed as often as I could) because their absolutely hysterical, dysfunctional, and just generally fun to read. I love them! I'll read the next chappy and I'll finish the review there.

birdsdonthavejunk chapter 20 . 12/23/2006
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! Darn that pesky thing called life! I hope you're feeling better and less stressed! I certainly am. Christmas in 2 days, how can I not be happy? I'm glad BJ and Ronie are (finally) back together, and that Clay is alive! I was so worried until I got to the next chapter. Well, great chappy (as always) and hope you update soon (and finish by New Years according to your New Years resolution). Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo!

Kendall
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
lol...poor Anamaria (ghetto mama)...can't wait for the end and i am so excited for the next part...hurry please...and i'm sorry i was the only one to review the last chapter, but it's the holidays, so...yeah...hurry and update please
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 19 . 12/10/2006
lol...except for the crash...that was a bit mean and i hope Clay is okay...By the way...it's Dec.10...lol
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
I LOVE IT! Happy endings are the best! I hope that Val and Jack get it all worked out. Though that probably wasn't the best use of words by Jack back there. I probably would've slapped him too... or punched him... or kneed him... or other kinds of torture that I can't think of right now... But yea. I don't know when I'm gonna put more writing up. School is killing me, and I'm doing so many extracurriculars that I'm positive I'm going to explode. So... Loved the chappy and update soon!

Kendall
ZombiesForNarnia chapter 18 . 11/8/2006
i loved it! update soon!
Orlando's Hot Chick chapter 18 . 11/5/2006
okay, first things first...YOU'RE ENDING IT? please tell me there will be another one...and second of all i can't believe Jack sang that song, but then again I kind of can, that was petty effing great...I hope him and Val turn out okay, especially wit the baby thing...and if Will needs a girl I'll volunteer very willingly for that position...lol...update very soon
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Oh Yippee..!

Everyones happy!

Everyones in love!

Some are in trouble( )..

But everythings alright!

And most important of all, EVERYONE SINGS CHANTEYS(which, by the way, i *think* is spelt as shantie or something somehow..)!

W0t!

-Jen
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Um, this is not a POTC story. At all. So I'm out. Thanks anyways.
wayunlucky13 chapter 17 . 8/22/2006
You scared the piss out of me with that last chapter dang! dude! Thank gosh finally it's all right again! YAY! I'm so happy...unless if you're mean and this'll be just a little dream or something... sad... I don't know... thank you! I can hardly wait for the next one...if this is the end I'll be horribly sad just for info...

Lots of love, candycanes, trick-or-treating in July

-Mel
birdsdonthavejunk chapter 17 . 8/21/2006
Julie is totally going to kill either Brandon or Ronie. ha ha! I love this story, and PLEASE update the other story! I want to read it so bad! I'm so glad that Ronie and Brandon finally got back together though! YAY! MWAHAHAHAHA! Now everything is as it should be... except that Val might be pregnant... but other than that! he he. Loved the chapter, and update the other story and this one soon!