Reviews for Daisuki Motto Motto Zutto
purpleviolets chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Hot. Very hot. I liked the way you describe their interactions.
Billy the Kangaroo chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I tried to email you for the full version, but it wouldn't let me! TT_TT Can I please please please have the full version? My email is
Cryzzel chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
YESH! A SUNAOXSORA ONE

YES! lol

i like this one. I want more XD u have anymore? hahah .
Takachu chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
it's so cute
no name chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
It was a fine one shot but I really wish you'd had a spoiler warning. You completly ruined the biggest surprise of this series for me.

And please, I can't figure this out. Why did you say that Sunao had gray eyes? I read another fic someone said they were brown... can't you all see that they're pink?
RJ chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
see my e-mail...i'd like the extended version...
AznKitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I really like your story! I don't see alot of Sukisho fanfics so i really love this one. I'd like to read the rest of the story so can you email it to me? its
dragonloverryushi chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
nice fic u got there !

can i have the rest of it plz ?

heres my e-mail thnx
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Cute! A little AU-ish, cuz it veers from canon and all, but I assume you wrote it before the whole series was out, so that's okay! - Isn't it great that we have a section now? I was so happy, 'cuz before I'd had to post mine in the Misc. section, where no one goes.

Would you e-mail me the whole thing, please? I'd really like to read it. -

*SC
DemonFang chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Cute fic I would so like the extended version if you please. My email is tsukiblu I'll be looking forward to more fics!
Koharu-Soma chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Yay! A Sukisho story!

I liked it very much...just be careful about a few spelling errors. Maybe I'll go for the full version.(?)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2