Reviews for I'm Not Afraid Anymore
Lebrezie chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
man it seems like it is not complete. but whatever the author says goes. in all honesty i have never read a story on fanfiction before. well then again i have only been on fanfiction for half a year plus school does not leave a lot of time to read. well this was said. i really dont know what to say. but it was good. you know like one of those stories that made you think.

good good. be nice if you would reply, but you dont have to. bye
Lebrezie chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
man this is sad.
katsy1988 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
this was really sad
Faeryl chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Wow. That is all i have to say. I never really thught anyone would write anything this dark and about Sora. I mean Riku maybe because he was consumed by darkness but not Sora. Its really good so far and I'd say more but, some people read the reviews before they read the story and I don't want to spoil it for them. This is a really good story though I would've liked it if we could have read about how Sora became so depressed in more detail and why no one else noticed it.

-Faeryl
The Ninja Who Wanted To Be A Samurai chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I'm not sure where this story's going, or if I like it. But good job anyways, don't let this grump hold you back.
Chibi Blue Angel chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
*whimpers* that's so sad... what happens next?
Blake's 7 chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
Again I'm not familiar with these characters but from what I read it's a good story. It's kind of sad but it is a good story.
ruderevived chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
amazing once again i am proud to have this tory dedicated to me. you have shown extrodinary talent in this fic and i almost brought a tear to MY eye! how often does that happen. anyway very touching. great job and i will keep looking out for more
chillywilly101 chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
so sad. I liked Kairi's eulogy. keep updating!

~chillywilly101~
poo master chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Poor Sora..and Poor Kairi! Update.
poo master chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Well done.
herzeleidx chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Wow...so depressing but so wonderfully depressing I really love this fic. Keep it up!

~vampiegurl~
herzeleidx chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Wow. You reviewed my story so I decided to check yours out, and wow the chapters are short, they're very depressing, but really great. Anyways update!

~vampiegurl~
chillywilly101 chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I feel so sad for everyone. I want to read about the funeral so you better update!
orosai chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i don't know all the characters in it...so yeah...u get me point...