Reviews for 7 Days, Come What May
ThatElsaGirl chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
AWESOME STORY! :DDD
ultimate swordmaster chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
lol! I though hinata could be that scary. hahahahahahahahahaha good one. Youre donig a great job. i say you pair up ino with gaara.
nicole chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
ino & lee, tenten & gaara, sasuke & neji because sasuke is gay, kiba
I.K. Holdrige chapter 26 . 10/24/2009
HEY THERE I RELLY LIKE THE STORY IT WAS PRETTY GOOD I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY IN DEVIEN CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS BEING POSTED ON FANFIC SO SORRY FOR NO NOTICING BEFORE I'M ALSO SO HAPPY CAUSE YOU PUTTED THE PAIRINGS THAT I LIKE SUCH AS SASUSAKU, NARUHINA, SHIKATEMA, AND NEJITEN HEHEHE I REALLY LIKED THE PART WHEN SASUKE TOOK PROPERTY OF SAKURA I WILL GIVE EVERYTHING TO SEE THAT IN THE ANIME I WOULD BE LAUGHTING SO HARD AT THEM CAUSE I RELLY CAN'T IMAGINE HIM SAYING SAKURA IS HIS AND ONLY HIS HAHAHA WELL THIS STORY IS PRETTY AWESOME I REALLY LIKED IT MOSTLY THE PAIRING PARTS I'M GLADLY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE GONNA BE IN MY AUTHORS FAVORITES THAT'S SOMETHING NEW YOU ARE VERY GOOD AT WRITING HEHEHE WELL GOTTA GO

LOVE YA ZELDALOVE AKIRA-CHAN
SynysterVamp chapter 26 . 6/28/2009
I love you
SynysterVamp chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
GARA THE PIMP!
SynysterVamp chapter 22 . 6/28/2009
*tear* My little Gaara is growing up!
SynysterVamp chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
Lol don't worry I stillz love you Shino 3
SynysterVamp chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Yah Sasuke got the stick out of his bum!
SynysterVamp chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
NOT GOD!I hope poor Gaara doesnt embarres himself too bad
SynysterVamp chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
I wonder how Temari feels...with all that raw power in her hands...not only does she have Shikamaru whipped but, she's got too awesome bros to back her up!
SynysterVamp chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
...This is going to end when...Stupid Choji and his...big mouth...oh dear
SynysterVamp chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
Lol I never knew Gaara was the...domestic type...If thats the approriate word...Anyways Awesome story
9foxgrl chapter 20 . 6/16/2009
LOL! Shikamaru named Gaara's sled!
KuroSensei chapter 26 . 4/20/2009
Wow, I loved your story. I could totally see myself as one of those Gaara clingers... NOT! I may crush on Gaara, but I'm no Sakura/Ino when it comes to the hot perfect guy.

hehehe!

Well, I loved it and that's easy to guess. You should make a sequal or something, maybe call it 'Return to Konoha Hot Springs' or something! Man, now that I think about it, KHS is the same initials to my high school. K* High School. No, it's not Konoha.
825 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »