Reviews for 7 Days, Come What May
Ink chapter 26 . 3/23/2009
I love the Sasuke/Sakura scene! SOO FLUFFY! It shows a more gentle side toward Sasuke.. So sweet. Keep on writing! Your work is awesome.. :D
the swede chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
well i thought the whole story was amazing. it was really well thought out and written. perfect spelling (don't ask why i noticed that) and i really loved it! keep coming with good stories like this!
the swede chapter 24 . 12/6/2008
lol, what's with every1 reciting shakespear? hehe i had to study that play for like a whole year in school so i know it to lol. anyway, still good story, i'm amazed how you can find new things 2 write about. where do u get your motivation from? i certainly need some...
the swede chapter 19 . 12/6/2008
hehe gaara and sledding, somehow i can imagine it...
the swede chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
hehe the story is still just as amazing. i'm not very good at giving out inspiration for stories but i love reading them. if i ever do think if something i'll say, but right now u'r doing great.
the swede chapter 14 . 12/6/2008
haha, amazing storyline for all the chapters so far. i really liked the last part with sakura and sasuke, hehe, really good story!
dragen95 chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
how old are they?
Rin-Mustang chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
A PROM HUH? KOOL.
Rin-Mustang chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
HAY! IM A TOTAL NEWBEE, AND I WUZ WUNDERIN IF U COULD TELL ME HOW 2 GET A STORY ON2 FANFICTION? THANX! STORIES GRATE, BY THE WAY!
ek chapter 26 . 5/30/2008
AW cool awesome! it would be awesome if u wrote a sequel. I feel sorry for Shikamaru.}
Sharingan Tiger chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
ino's a BICH i think she shoud be all alone she was meen to lee sure he's weared but he's only human die ino DIE*staps ino doll*MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i found this doll in the dump ino's a BICH BICH BICH*sing's in lone ranger beat*ino:HEY! sasuke and sakura:i agree with every thing sharingan Tiger says. *look at each other start kissing and making out*ino:s-sa-sas-SASUKE-KUN!i thought you loved me!other sasusaku fans:you don't diserve him you can't compre to sakura-san your a shallow bich your only hear to make shika happy but he already has timari DIE INO!*ino dies of fright*sorry ino fans *mumbles*if thare are far i like it and rember(sp?)ino's a BICH! *hears weding bells behind them*preast:do you sasuke uchiha...I LOVE SASUSAKU!
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
whoa... sorry bout the stalkers. id be abbusing the crap out of the dude too, don't worry! ROFL

love the chapter! specially the bit where gaara's reading about social customs, i LOL'd at that for some reason. :D
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 20 . 3/30/2008
i personally dont mind a tiny bit of gaasaku, so its all good! :D

and possessive sasuke is one of my fav personalitys on him, too! WOOT for possessive sasuke! _

great story! i like your writing style, too! i fave, i fave! :D
Shikamarugirl7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
oh, I saw this on the NarutoComicsClub on da, and I recently read it so I decided to fave it here too
Nayeli chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i really loved you fic, it was really good and funny, really good work!:)
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »