Reviews for 7 Days, Come What May
shadow blossom chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
don't let sasuke go with ino! make him go with sakura! if sasuke doesn't go with sakura, I AM SO NOT READING ANYMORE OF YOUR FANFICTIONS!(if you can make this story good, you would be my favorite author! right before dark angelic kitty!
living-breathless chapter 26 . 12/30/2007
Jebus ! ) I absolutely loved this . I was so sad when it ended , but it was great nevertheless . D I hope there's a sequel !
Mercedes Harraka chapter 26 . 12/16/2007
I really, really enjoyed reading this story. Your writing was beautiful, and Gaara was a pimp. What more could I need in a story? :P

Keep on writing!
shewholikedyourfanficxP chapter 26 . 10/21/2007
Hey Joyce!

I just wanted to say that i loved your fanfic! The drama, the romance...the HUMOR! wow! total awesomeness. ;] I really liked the parts with gaara. ha ha, ladies' man. x3 oh, i'd love to read more of him in the future.

i like your style of writing. the way you narrate...it's not at all...business-likey; it's got personality in it!

wow, this fanfic, it really encourages me to write my own stories! well, i've also been informed that, you were debating whether or not to continue writing...i say..PLEASE DO SO! i hope to see more fanics from you in the future so...write on! (wow, what a cheesy close xP)

buh-bye!
ChristinaAngel chapter 26 . 10/13/2007
I LOVE GAARA!He's also a pimp!That was so funny!I just read your story in one sitting in 3 hours!(something my dad, who wanted to go on the computer, wasn't very happy about)But I'm hopefully getting a laptop soon!YAY!Anyway back to the story, I LOVED IT!It was interesting, it had all my fav pairings, it had some actione, jealously(MWHAHAH Sasuke) and some humor (PIMP!). Thanks for writing such a great story!It had everything I liked in it!THANKS!
pentavus chapter 26 . 10/11/2007
nice.
Katrina chapter 26 . 10/10/2007
aww...i love this story! and now its done wa!
abcdoll3 chapter 26 . 9/19/2007
really really good...really really really really good...even though at times sasuke reminded me of bobby from no one would tell...really really really really good..
aerialsxx chapter 26 . 8/14/2007
good stori
andtheniwaslike chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
funny!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 26 . 6/20/2007
Great story, you did a really nice job on it! Lol Gaara's fangirls are gonna miss him a lot. Good ending, I really like this story! _
Kaira-chan15 chapter 25 . 6/20/2007
Lol I loved what Kiba said: “…Does that even matter, Lee? We’re dealing with girls here, Lee…just dump them anytime.”

He's so mean its funny. :P
Kaira-chan15 chapter 24 . 6/20/2007
Lol Gaara is reading up on Social Customs that's too funny! It's hilarious how Sasuke can't give descriptive answers. Can't wait to read more. _
Kaira-chan15 chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
Aww how cute, Sakura and Ino set up a romantic setting for Hinata and Naruto! _ Lol Sasuke is being really stubborn. Great chapter, i liked it! :D
Kaira-chan15 chapter 22 . 6/20/2007
Nice chapter! I'm glad that everyone is back together again. Lol Kiba couldn't stand her tears so he let her go.
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »