Reviews for 7 Days, Come What May
Patch5129 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
(smirks) A good start to a potentialy good story. The rookie 9 and the Sand trio at the hot springs, this spells chaos like nothing else. Please update soon.
Yulia Aries chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
gosh please continue soon ("_")
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
it rocks i can't wait for the update -
patrisha bautista chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Hi your great in writing fic. but pls write another one because your story is so cute ohh and i wish that the couple here are sasuke and sakura becuase they are so good together ph by the way i like your story :}
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Great scott! This is teh great story! great job! I love the idea! well anyways! you better update soon! :scream: well anyways UPDATE keep writing and remember flamers only keep you warm at night and roast marshmallows. Even though it's also fun to watch the marshmallows blow up in the microwave...anyways ja!
MisChibiOus chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
yay! hot springs! pairings i want... shikatema, naruhina, sasusaku and nejiten! YAY FOR PAIRINGS! please do shikatema! (puppy eyes)
joekool chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
when you said the normal pairings do you mean naruhina sakusasu shikaino and no yaoi pairings?
ShadowV2.0 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
What do u mean by usual pairings

Otherwise good.
MichSchonken chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This is going to be interesting. :P I love it! Wonderfull writing skills and great story, really kept me interested. But please, oh please, up date soon! I can't wait!-
Jays Arravan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
This lookf like a nice story. Please continue.
loop chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
very nice chapter, can't wait to see what happens next D *cackles insanely*
The Gandhara chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I don't want to sound rude, but this story doesn't look very promising. Stories about the genin having humorous get-togethers are very common. What makes this one special?
flowerangel chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
lol update plz...i wanna kno what happeneds next_ Maybe this cud end up as a SakuraXGarra fic ;)
Iro-Ao chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
iTS REALLY GOOD! Keep up the good work!

Iro_Ao

PS: Love it!

Ne... just for the fun of it... can you read my fanfiction too?

You don't have to..

ANY WAY I LOVE YOUR STORY!
824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55