Reviews for Had she known
SonataEternal chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
good story! I love ones where they get together. Continue writing it's good!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Kewlness. I liked it a lot! ~Always Hopeful~
Eilisan chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Nicely done! Throughly enjoyable, and fluffy, but with enjoy plot to keep the story fleshed out. I really liked the conversations that you had written between the different characters - it made the story flow along very nicely, and helped to ensure that the reader didn't loose interest in mindless lines of description which had no baring to the plot (which is a trap alot of other writers have fallen into... so good job at avoiding that one...) I hope to see more of your work in the future! :)

-Eilisan
Subbulakshmi chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow, this is a really wonderful story! Maybe you could write a sequel about Rowena and how she copes after Albus leaves her. Great story!
amy chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
omg! wut a beautiful stoey, it made me cry!
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh, dear, this was great! I love how she simply says, "you" and then leaves...

I hope I'll see more from you soon!

Cammie!
LadyJol chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That was absolutly wonderful! Great Fan Fic please continue to write more stories! Good job.

Lady Jolly
yeah chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Okay, um, I'm a pretty big fan of both Harry/Ginny and Albus/Minerva. That's how I found this story.

Let's start at the beginning. Bella is Sirius' first cousin.

It is odd that the entire first half of the story is intense H/G, and then we don't see them at the end.

I find it very hard to believe that Albus would bring someone to the castle and intend to marry them if he didn't truly love them. In any way, shape, or form, I just don't think he would string anyone along like that.

And Minerva didn't even know that Rowena said it was okay for Albus to leave her (which is unbelieveable enough)? She was just okay with the fact that an engaged man, the one she loves or not, comes and kisses the hell out of her? That if nothing else is the piece that is most out of character.

This isn't meant to be a flame, and I don't think your writing is bad, but the plot of this one needs to be worked on quite a bit.