Reviews for Side Effects
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
nice story and pretty amusing too _
Thea Sol chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great story. I love your creative idea for how chocolate would effect inuyasha. Always knew it had special powers. :)
Bleeding Jazz Gums chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
XD Very well written; I love it. I haven't seen a one-shot where Inuyasha does this when he eats chocolate; xD It was a very entertaining change. Well done.-Claps-
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
i was thinking that she should feed him more chocolate but he wouldn't remember anyway so it would be useless. that was cute and amusing.

a pleasure,

ginny
mysterychild chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
aw.. that was cute. :)
MizuSenjo chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This was really good! It would be really great if you made a squeal though. Oh well. Just an idea. I hope you write some more Inu fanfics cause you did really great with this one. Love it! BYE BYE:)
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
NICE? She thinks it was really nice? Well, yes I suppose Kagome would think that, young and innocent thing that she is. I on the other hand would be hot footing it back to the well to get some more chocolate! Great story! Oh, and I loved the image of Inuyasha sleeping with his hand over his nose!
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
That was screwed up but I love it anyway.
katsheswims chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Hi. This is a great story. You should write another one shot as a sequel to this. Please, please, please.
monkeybutt 3000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i LOVE it! your humor is cracking me up! please continue to write such stories!
vanlaria chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
XD -dies laughing-

Erm, sorry about that. Wont happen again. But oh wow that was single-handedly the most hilarious one-shot I have ever read. -adds to favourite stories list-
Kumoritora chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Damn. no wonder dogs shouldn't have chocolate. lol awsome oneshot, haven't read anything like it before. keep it up.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
*grins hugely* awesome. ALL HAIL CHOCOLATE!
BunnyChans chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
That was adorable I loved it
InuYasha Obsession Grizzly chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I like it! Very creative indeed. I think you should strike for a Lemon next! But don't involve Kikyo in any of it because I HATE her. :) I'll be waiting for more to read! And I check often.