Reviews for Captors
RainOwl chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Okay...

Owl
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
That was really good. Seto's name in AE was Seth, you probably knew that though! And Jou, an army officer sorta thingy, original, I thought he was the Pharaoh's slave?

Virgo
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
That was extremely amusing. How often does Seto get kidnapped? (The fact that Bakura was the one who did it makes it ten times better.) At least he handled it well. Except when Jou showed up - now isn't that ironic? _ I really, really enjoyed this. Jou actually showed maturity, while Seto sulked a little bit. It was extremely funny all the way through. Great job!

DSF
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
...For some reason, I really do love these little drabble-like one-shots. Seeing as they are quite enjoyable. ...Perhaps it is simply yet another alleyway of my persona. Regardless, good work, as always.
sapphire dragons chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
*nods head* mmhhmm... That was good. I enjoyed it, and it was very well written. I like your Jou very much.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
super cool! me gusta mucho! i mean... i like alot! or i mean, i like IT a lot! hehe sorry about that. learning languages gets them kind of stuck in your mind... anyways this was a pretty freakin' awsume one shot thingy! really cool! and i think that's all from me today except, make more Kaiba/Jou-ness fics! you know you love them the best! _ review you later_
Alian lost chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Oh, wow! Interesting play on the first and last lines
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
lol! another great fic - this one had an awesome little twist woven in very neatly - i liked it very much.
adele4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Yah! Bakura is the smartest person ever! Course Seto’s still a prisoner.

As usual, the story’s to perfect for me to write any intelligent review for it. I simply adore every single phrase(I’m *trying* not to get to fangirlish). Seto’s thoughts on Joey, and himself and Yami and Bakura are so very fitting (and I can see him not accepting he cannot just walk around alone because it’s *dangerous*). And I love his two remarks: “What took you so long?'. 'Why did they send -you-? Hn. Or Joey *not* saying anything about Seto having been a helpless prisoner.
Girl of Grace chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
i don't really see the romance...b/c it still seems they want to kill each other...sort of

it's only romance if we want it to be

_
astalder27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
o interesting start! cant wait for more -
cherreFREAK014 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
CUTE, and nicely done. we enjoyed this one more so than others because of the style you choose ja