Reviews for Freeze Out
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Another Complete? I was looking for an unfinished story by you this time. Ahh...too bad. I loved high danny, so outragous,
kayaadams chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I'm laughing so hard. This is so funny. I can't.
SerenSplash989 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
BUT IM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT lmao XD oh my god i almost died!
Ajsk4eva chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
Nice story.
maltese chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
LOL! Bahahah, Danny on drugs are way too funny xD
Noip13 chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
This...this is...

Cruelty. Danny's gone bananas. That is wrong on so many levels. SO. MANY. LEVELS.

This is really funny, though. :)
Pheek chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
That story was halarious! It will devenatly be added to my favorites!
Jazzy Girl kataanglover chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
lol high danny is hilarious (can't belive i spelt that :D) great story
obsessivereader95 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
i love that game! but i've never played it with taking off clothes... and i honestly never plan to, no offense. another awesome story! i love this little series so far. are you gonna go all the way to senior year?
Pika-awesome-chu chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Don't you dare spill his secret! You saw what I did to poor Vladdie!( rips hole to other dimension) Vlad: oh mr pony, you want to see maddie? Let's go( Vlad drags a pillowcase around, whooshing) Vlad: No! It's our worst enemy! Jack the cat! And he has maddie! No!( Vlad falls onto mr pony the pillowcase) me:He's still not straight.
Pika-awesome-chu chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Arg! I really hate cliffies! What does Paulina have? When did she get smart? Why does Danny quote Shakespeare? Did Vlad send him to the looney bin? Im so gonna kill him!( goes through dimentional portal) ( knocks politely on vlad's door) Vlad: hello, who's- Me: die, evil ghost scum!( uses giant rubber mallet on him) Vlad: I see mini Maddies running. Come back! Don't go to Jack! No! I don't need a kitten! Me: bye, vladdie!
Pika-awesome-chu chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Wah! Who did this? It was Vlad, wasn't it?(grabs rabid-squirrel shooter fires at Vlad). Or was it Dan?( uses time portal, then shoots Dan with peanut butter) whoever hurts him is dead( besides author )!
SakuraS41 chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
LOL... I totally love how you made Danny go psycho without changing his character.. It just seem to make me crack no matter how many times I read it... Thanks for the great story
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
Hilarious story. you should write another one like it!
writtentempest204 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
X3 I would pay anything to see Danny like that... singing the Tigger song... *giggles* Sorry, sorry... trying not to laugh... *giggles again*

*bursts out laughing* THIS WAS SO EXCELLENT! XDDDDD Oh gosh... what I wouldn't give to see this animated... XD (And I bet Danny has a lovely singing voice to go with that six-pack of his... X3)

Who, me? An obsessive fan? Naw! ;D hahaha

Seriously, great job! *hands cookies* If you don't want them, then YOU SHALL PERISH! (XD sorry... I can't help myself... so many great references in this chapter... XD)