Reviews for Father Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
ah such a lovely story for xmas time. I am glad I came across this one. and LOL at the whipped cream. Don't think I'd be able to look at whipped without thinking... woops now I should be a good girl LOL
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I loved your story! I can just picture Amanda's face with Aunt Lillian as they talked about whipped cream. That made me giggle. Especially when Dotty opened the gift.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is so touching and poignant. And wonderfully plausible. One of my favorites.
rankamateur chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Great story. You've given Lee a history - far beyond "Unfinished Business" I really enjoyed this.

GOOD JOB!
Debbie chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Great story. Love the whipping cream!
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
This was really terrific. So much in character and such an interesting plot. The whipped cream part was a stitch! Thank you for writing this.
Elise2 chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
This is wonderful. I love the whipped cream ! So very well written and a joy to read. You have captured them all so very well. It really must run in the family, can I be adopted into that family? And I love the Red Hat. Great touch with a sweet tradition. Gotta start that one in my own family.
RAYLEEN chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
THE WHIPCREAM STROY WILL LIVE IN MY MEMORY FOREVER. I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD SEVERAL TIMES WHILE READING THIS STORY. IT'S GREAT!
Les chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
I loved this story. It was funny and heart-warming at the same time. Needless to say, I will never look at whipped cream the same again.
Aimee chapter 1 . 8/21/2000
Great story! I loved it! There should definately be some sort of continuation to it... Starting with the ending conversation. Great job!
Connie chapter 1 . 8/14/2000
Nice Job! wish they would have done that one on the show!
Amy Firestine chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
This is one of the best written stories I have read. You captured the characters extremely well. I have re-read this story about 4 times now.

I have to honestly say, its one of my favorites, aside from the actual show itself.
Lori S chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
This story was great! I loved the mixture of humor and touching scenes. Very true to character, too. Please write more.
Lochley04 chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
*heehee* Hilarious and sweet all in the same package! I love it! Great work! That's a cool idea of having Emily being trained by Lee's grandfather! I never would have thought of it! You should definitely write more dealing with Chaucer! Great work!
Ari chapter 1 . 6/5/2000
I loved this story, VERY well written.. I loved the way the "secret" came out, it made sense.. By the way the Whipped Cream story was hillarious : )