Reviews for Giselle
Reena Catheryn chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I haven't even read it yet, but I just had to pop in and say that Giselle is my ultimate FAVORITE ballet ever. I just got to dance the role this past weekend. Best. Days. Of. My. Life. Please don't dishonor the name :) okay, I'm going to go read now.
Helden chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
i like

a lot

please continue

Caroline Butler
ofarrogant chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Chilling, but beautiful! You have a great writing style!I love it!
TQS chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Well I came to check out your story in immense gratitude for leaving me my first comment ever :) And I must say, I'm chilled, and impressed, deeply. It was very disturbing, I will credit you that, and extremely well written with beautiful language. I hope you continue, I would love to see where you are going with this. I will continue to check back.
MmeGiry chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Oh, I adore it! Rebecca Bennett here, checking it out just like you suggested! It's amazing! I'm all goosepimply! Is there going to be any more chapters?

Once again, loved it!

Becci, X
YelloWitchGrl chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Flinched, not flenched but otherwise the English was great.

This is not really my sort of thing, I normally don't read any Phantom stuff, as I only saw the movie last week and the musical 10 years ago, but it was intersting.

I know the Phantom is, uh, crazy but I never could see him hurting Christine, or at least not killing her and not feeling any remorse but then again, like I said, I've only seen it twice.

Okay, well if you have questions, email me. I'm going to try and get to one of your other stories under the other penname before turning in.
YelloWitchGrl chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
The wording and imagagry were beautifully done although I found the ending of this chapter disturbing, anyway, I'll check out the next chapter and let you know what I think.
Lady Jude chapter 2 . 5/16/2005
Well girls I am loving it and I will review it to put you at your ease. Of course, I adore the cross over between The Phantom and Sleepy Hollow. The touch of Comte de St. Ives is very amusing. I am wondering where this is going because I can only imagine, but I don't think you would ever hurt our Madame (always to be envisioned as Miranda). I like the flashback and the sexual tension is wonderfully high.

Do keep writing! I can't wait. It's beautiful so far.