Reviews for Princess of Lords
I am terribly sorry for your loss she is one of the best writer have courage my friend
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
To the younger sister of my inspiration,
I have recently returned to fan fiction and am depressed to have read this saddening news. I know how it feels to lose loved ones. But, remember to always think of better days and try not to dwell in the past. I have just now gathered the courage to do this. God bless you and your family to everlasting safety.
star babe1147 chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
i would love to continue this story i love this story and it should go on
Th3Sk8t3rG1rl chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Hello my name is Jessica and I am terribly sorry for your loss. I too know what it's like to lose a sibling. I lost my older brother a few years ago.

I would like to adopt this story. I feel that it should go on in your sister's honor. Please give me the honor of finishing your sister's wonderful story.

Once again I am sorry for your loss and I would like to adopt this if the offer still stands.

Thank you and again I offer my condolences.

~Sk8t3r
WhiteWolfofDestiny chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
Will u be letting everyone know who adopts the story?
Nydon chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
I'm really sorry about your sister and I would like to say that she was an excellent writer.
Annabella chapter 14 . 2/19/2010
Its tough losing people I feel for you and I hope all is going well i wish you and your family nothing but the best and god bless you
Dark Dream Angel chapter 13 . 2/12/2010
Hello. My little sister told me about this story and your loss yesterday, and she urged me to read it and I have. I know it doesn't really help, but I would like to say that I am extremely sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to lose a sibling. Anyway, if you ever need someone to talk to just message me if you want and if you don't then that's cool. I really do hope someone adopts this story. Your sister deserves it.
1kenshinlover chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
I am so incredible sorry to hear about your sister.
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
I'll adopt it!
sweet-Lia chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
im really sorry ... i really dont know how it felt to loose a silbling but it is really hard :(

but thank you to inform us !

RP Shessy's star !
Dark Dream Angel chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
Hello and I'm terribly sorry about your sister I know what it's like to loose sibling. Well this is my sister's account and I would like to adopt this story I don't have any published yet but, I would like a chance. Get back to me at Sesshy's sister1 my email is . Once again I'm very sorry for your loss.

Good-Bye
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 13 . 2/2/2009
she should choose Lord shingan. Cuz the others have families
ToxicVixy chapter 13 . 12/24/2008
awesome story
ica.quesada chapter 13 . 4/23/2007
i love your chapters i hope you update fast cause i can't wait who kagome picked from the lord! :D