Reviews for Better Half
PWN Goddess chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow. I absolutely love this! I have actually always thought that there was love between the siblings, and it kind of bothered me that they didn't show it more in the show. Not only do I love it for that reason, but it's also really well written and creative! Awesome job! :)
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Really good story.
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I've seen this story many times before, when I was searching for a good Wanda/Pietro twin bonding fic, but for some reason, I never read it.

But now I'm really glad I did, because you really did it here. I mean, it's true- twins have to have some sort of bond regular siblings don't have.

I especially liked the part with the soda and all (ah, humor and angst in one fic). Great job. :D
GoldFox chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
aw! i love it!
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aww... that was sweet. It's nice to see a fic that has Wanda and Pietro with some actual depth. I agree, they do love each other a lot more than they show.

- GD3
merryb chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
AW! THATS SO SWEET! Will you do more chapters, please? I would like that. _
Pyro Lady chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Sweet story and very good work if you don't mind me saing.
sickgirl288 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
AH! I love Pietro! And twins! Great fic. Well done :D
Flamable chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Ey interesting...i hadnt read a twin fic in a while. I noticed there are many different versions of their pasts. Funny that Kitty was acutally hanging out having soda fights...lol! Wanda seemed kind of OOC but thats cool. Aw Pietro got his wish. I can actually picture it. Gud nyt and God bless.
The Turmoil Twins chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh, Pi-chan! Why art thou so emo at times? *squeesh*

Your fic really fit in with the series, Kel-chan, I'm so impressed with your mad writing skillz! My stories are but diminutive flakes of prosaic words comparred to your works. (That in itself is truly saddening!) T_T

I can't wait until I finished the last two seasons of X-Men. Then I shall write MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of fanfics(possibly including a couple of finished ones)! I think I might get started on a one-shot for you soon as a "Happy Recovery!" present. XD

This story really inspired me to keep writing. I've been lacking for so long. Not good. Not good at all.

I shall see you soon, Kel-chan! Now, let us move onward, AWAY! *drags away a struggling and whining Pietro by his smecksy freaking super-suit*

- Hirari the 9th spoke
jenskott chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Well, that was nice and funny. And you're right, the relationship between Pietro and Wanda hasn't been good enough explored.

By the way, Firebird Rising is updated in case of you want reading another chapter (yes, it's a shameless advertisement. I'm sorry)
Rialto chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I love the twins. It's nice to read a story where they aren't trying to kill each other, especially considering they are possibly the closest siblings in the Marvel universe. It was nice to hear Pietro's version of their childhood even if it was sad. I always thought that Wanda would remain friends with Kitty after ascension, the brotherhood house always seems like a fun place to be. Very good story. It was very well written.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Good story. I like the twins too, and enjoy reading stories where they are not tring to kill eachother, and I also think that they do care eachother
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I love the twins too and I love this fic!

And although I agree with you that Wanda loves Pietro she might not like him that much (at least for a while) once she remembers why she doesn't like thunderstorms.

But I think you made a few good points about Pietro and his relationship with both his sister and Magneto like that Pietro saved Mag's from the Sentinel ... but I really liked your version of the twins childhood ... so sad!