Reviews for In Dreams
dessi.stewy02 chapter 15 . 4/12
This is the first time I have ever written a review and I just had to because I never thought I would read a story with what we originally thought was reality was actually a dream and then waking up to reality. I was so consumed in the first half of the story, it was unprepared for that to just be a dream. My only regret was that I wish there was more about how it was for Sanji and Zoro to adjust to reality. Despite this, I absolutely loved this story!
OneHunterFullNote chapter 15 . 1/11/2018
I don’t know if you’ll ever see this but I absolutely LOVE your writing style and AU! This is absolutely one of my most favorite fanfics ever! Thank you so much for writing this!
Zafyra's chapter 15 . 3/12/2017
Hey!
Wow, I must say i read you story out of curiosity, and was well rewarded. Such a nice story!

The first part was awesome. Original, Interesting and captivating. I really liked the way you described all characters, theirs relationships and thoughts. Sanji is... sanji. Not too girly, not too out off himself. You did him really well actually.
I really loved seeing the evolution of Sanji and Zoro relationship. It was really worth taking your time to create it, develop it.

Your writing is very enjoyable too. I felt completely immersed in that Old France of yours.
So much that i didn't like the second part (the return to reality-part) at first. It was so nice in Versailles! I could already see them flee in a boat to the colonies
But your version made a lot of sense too. It's funny how you made us feel just like Sanji. So desoriented and longing to go back to that finally happy place. And see the outcome of the duel. But eventually accepting reality, and that new love story.

One thing surprised me a little. It's the openess about gay relationships you describe their. I am no historian, but i would have pictured much more difficult feelings. From others such as Ussopp, Ace, Namy. But also, and especially, for Zorro, Sanji and that barman. It seems a bit to easy to live with, in a world I thought homophobic. But their again, I am no historian, and you have the right to make your world how you see it. I was just a bit startled, is all.

Well, Thank you very much for that so very nice moment I spent reading your story,
And good work on your next ones! :)

Zafyra

But I must say I'm say
Vin456-0Z chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Zoro is actually taller so yay to you Great story btw, I couldn't stop reading it, I also LOVE the way you write Thank you sooo much for writing this, KEEP MAKING AMAZING STORIES, WE'LL BE WAITING!
Leo-neesan chapter 15 . 3/6/2016
Lloré tanto, la angustia de perder al ser amado, el mundo que conoces, en favor de regresar al que perteneces. Entonces no estaban solos, se tenian el uno al otro para seguir soñando y amando.
Me encantó, pero me dejo con un profundo dolor en el pecho.
Muchas gracias por tu trabajo.
hanatamaringo chapter 15 . 1/2/2016
throughout this whole reading, I have to say is; I U! it was a great read. please continue writing
jenkin chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
It was good. I wasn't expecting the twist at the end. That it was all a dream type thing. I enjoyed it.
Lauren chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
Man.. I loved this story so much, and the twist of it being reverted back to real world, and the last reconciliation between Zoro and Sanji before finally accepting the real life and how Sanji is still affectionate to Zoro after the fact, and the writing and effort you put into the story and A AAAHHHHHHHH EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT!

Thank you!
Labyrinth-chan chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Awesome fanfic, hun. Albeit this is quite a late review. u_u
I always like 16th century lifestyle, or anywhere around that era, probably after i discovered my preference in Sherlock Holmes novels; Sir Conan Doyle's writing style. So i'm quite curious with France as well, since British by far had such a high class standard of nobility during that age.

I'm surprised when it all had been a dream, and just as how much Sanji yearned for it again, it left a similar impression me too. It was too real, and they finally became lovers, plus Zoro defeated Mihawk in a way of victorious path, for the latter didn't have what Zoro currently had to fight over. I'm glad Zoro was ambitious, deemed to make it real with Sanji in the end. Though it might be a mistake on my part when i read 15th chapter, i misunderstood that Zoro wanted to end the love he had for Sanji. But that wasn't the case, right? They were going to restart, weren't they? I love them in both dream and reality world. Hopefully they found happiness forever.

Good job! Keep it up! I love you!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Damn right you are. The story is awesome!
EsVendetta chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
"I just wanted to pump something out..." when Zoro just jerked himself off a few moments earlier.

XD accidental pun.

Sorry, just so sorry.

Anyway, I do really like this story. The idea of making them French nobility is awesome XD plus, their last names and the fact that you incorperated the original plotline XD clever... very clever.

The only thing I can say is watch your spelling. You're using synonymns like "knew" and "new" incorrectly. It's a common mistake, but please try to be careful. If this is an old fic and that problem is fixed, then disregard this tip, alright?

Keep up the good work,
~TLA
Hshakii chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
This was great! Granted, it was a little different from anything else I've read before but it was a welcome change. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us! I love it, and read it all in one sitting because I couldn't put it down!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Enchanté not Enchante
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Sanji du Cuire means "Sanji of leather"
And Nami's name should be "Nami du Diamant"
DaBears1 chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
That ending omg that was so cute I want more of this Zoro being like that at the end and Sanji crying I love it!