Reviews for Sleeping Refuge
Adamanta Altiere chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Hey, where's the promised new chapter? It's been three days already and I don't get any alerts about it being posted. :o( Thanks for your review, btw. You are very emotional. Hope to get your new chapter at last.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
Great chapters! Do you have a beta? I was just wondering, you have a few typos that a beta could easily catch. Anyway great chapters post again soon!
Anarra chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
greaat chapter, a few spelling errors but those can be fixed with spell check. I'm reviewing, you should be getting more reviews that this. Great job, and please update soon...perhaps not as soon,to give us time.
Anarra chapter 11 . 6/6/2005
great chapter, very interesting...and it gives us more insight into the character. update soon.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
Great chapter post again soon!:)
Adamanta Altiere chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
A cliffhanger? Nice, very nice. :o)
Anarra chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
good good... this story is coming along very nicely. You have finally found the balance i believe of how much of Leura you should have integrated into the story. Great job and please update soon.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
Will she start trusting the rest of the fellowship soon? Great chapters! Post soon!
Adamanta Altiere chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Sorry for not having reviewed earlier - too much things to do, you know. :o)) Your language is as rich as it had been. And a wise choice of place for the talk with Gandalf.

Btw, doesn't the fact that you write two more fics simultaneously distract you from this one?

- Best wishes.

Adamanta.
Anarra chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
hm...very like the movie...good job on writing it. You havnt put Leura in there as much as i thought u would. update soon.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 8 . 5/20/2005
It's another two great chapters:)I really like this story. Post again soon!
Anarra chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
a bit like the original except for the whole pre birth thing. I think that part adds a bit of mystisisim to your character and her gift. Great job and please update soon..
Adamanta Altiere chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
Shall I consider it to be a compliment? Thank you - Yoda is a cutie. :o) Though I didn't aim at copying him -it's just the way I am sometimes.

A great chapter - I like how you "creep up" to the main plot line. Go on. :o)
Anarra chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
so you have made changes to the story...very interesting ones too. I can see why you perhaps had to make them. Great job, i love the character of Leura. Update soon, sorry i havnt reviewed in a while.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
This is a great story, keep it up!:)
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »