Reviews for Sleeping Refuge
Adamanta Altiere chapter 10 . 5/25/2005
A cliffhanger? Nice, very nice. :o)
Anarra chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
good good... this story is coming along very nicely. You have finally found the balance i believe of how much of Leura you should have integrated into the story. Great job and please update soon.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
Will she start trusting the rest of the fellowship soon? Great chapters! Post soon!
Adamanta Altiere chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Sorry for not having reviewed earlier - too much things to do, you know. :o)) Your language is as rich as it had been. And a wise choice of place for the talk with Gandalf.

Btw, doesn't the fact that you write two more fics simultaneously distract you from this one?

- Best wishes.

Adamanta.
Anarra chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
hm...very like the movie...good job on writing it. You havnt put Leura in there as much as i thought u would. update soon.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 8 . 5/20/2005
It's another two great chapters:)I really like this story. Post again soon!
Anarra chapter 7 . 5/20/2005
a bit like the original except for the whole pre birth thing. I think that part adds a bit of mystisisim to your character and her gift. Great job and please update soon..
Adamanta Altiere chapter 7 . 5/19/2005
Shall I consider it to be a compliment? Thank you - Yoda is a cutie. :o) Though I didn't aim at copying him -it's just the way I am sometimes.

A great chapter - I like how you "creep up" to the main plot line. Go on. :o)
Anarra chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
so you have made changes to the story...very interesting ones too. I can see why you perhaps had to make them. Great job, i love the character of Leura. Update soon, sorry i havnt reviewed in a while.
LadyFirePanthers chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
This is a great story, keep it up!:)
Adamanta Altiere chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
Great of you. :o) A strange creature Leura is...
Anawey chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
I hope you write another chapter. I loved this. Really good.

Anawey
Adamanta Altiere chapter 4 . 5/12/2005
Oh, you shouldn't have minded it. I often may sound too serious. :o) With a prequel it looks more logical and well-constructed. Keep up. :o)
Adamanta Altiere chapter 3 . 5/11/2005
A nice prequel. Well done. :o) Wait for more.
Anarra chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
I actually liked the story the other way around, but this is a good way of putting it too...keep writing, and we shall see how it turns out, better or worse then the original. Update soon.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11