Reviews for Sleeping Refuge
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 48 . 6/23/2009
I'm so excited! I read the summary time after time again thinking that it wasn'tgoing to be a very good story, so it is probably one of the last legolas stories I'll ever read (because no one bloddy updates anymore) so even though it's probably the last story I've read, so far I'd have to say it's one of the best
Fyen chapter 48 . 5/21/2009
Oh my Gosh, this is one of the best Lord of the Rings Fanfics i have ever read. Im hooked on the story please update soon!
taterbug0491 chapter 48 . 5/21/2009
MasonJ chapter 48 . 5/21/2009
wow i luv this this story I've read it twice now please update soon:D
Lady-Finwe chapter 48 . 4/10/2009
wow that was awsome cant wait for the rest wow and so glad u did save haldir cos he is one of my favourites, good work :) peace
Bladez101 chapter 48 . 4/6/2009
well, i must say, i am thoroughly enjoying this story! you have great characterization, and the story keeps me hooked! i hope you update soon, because i just went through your entire story today! lol and maybe just a suggestion, could you make the chapters longer?

can't wait to read more!
EasilySwayed chapter 48 . 3/2/2009
Wow. WHY dod u have to put a Hiatus? Ah ok if you recieved my PM change the time to a later attack.
EasilySwayed chapter 41 . 3/2/2009
This story is very good. There are few of this quality.
AdaYuki chapter 48 . 2/26/2009
YAY! Please update again soon!
jaimealdridge chapter 49 . 2/20/2009
i reely hope u decide to continue with this story even without the flashdrive. i hope u find it soon. i've just started reading the story and its awesome. cant wait to read more ]
TerraMacMillan chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Oh my gosh! I hope you find it. That's happened to me before and it sucked! I hope you continue this eventually.
SafirePhoenix chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Ouch. I suggest you put up posters on campus or something. You could always try emailing your classes to see if anyone found it. Offer money as a last resort (you only have to pay if they find it). I can see why you might consider giving up on fanfiction if you can't find it (I would do the same), but- if all else fails- consider this a fresh start. Don't give up on something that you obviously enjoy doing.
Hailey-Stone chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Oh my God, I am SO flipping SORRY! Though I haven't lost the whole thing all together, I know the feeling of complete loss when everything is on your jump drive and you can't find it. I'll send happy thoughts and prayers to St. Anthony until you find it!

~Hailey-Stone, yo~
Hailey-Stone chapter 48 . 4/19/2008
T-T Alas... Hopefully, you will find it in your heart to continue this story again, albeit two years since the last update... It is a true masterpiece. Oh, a couple of chapters ago, I noticed something familiar with what Leƻra said to Legolas about the winter. "'I'll miss the winter... A world of fragile things.'" I immediately started to sing "My Last Breath" by Evanescence. Very clever, luv, very clever indeed. PLEASE continue this story, I beg of thee.

~Hailey-Stone, yo~
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Very interesting story line. I am really enjoying it so far.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »