Reviews for Sleeping Refuge
OpheliaOddball chapter 48 . 11/24/2009
Hey :) I absoloutely love this story, its really well written. I hope you update soon!
BrooklynHiggans63 chapter 48 . 8/28/2009
hehe took me a minute to read it...please update soon this is brilliant! amazing...a LoTr story without a MS hehe...
ShadowsMelodie chapter 48 . 8/14/2009
i am crying. i totally think it was one of the best stories i have ever reda and you abandoned it. i'm so sad.
peacewithinchaos chapter 31 . 7/31/2009
Haha, I love your reaction to your first bad review! People like that make me laugh too, and wonder what in the world they are reading FANFIC for! Um...Hello...it's called FICTION for a reason! Personally, I love this story, so I WILL keep on reading it!
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 48 . 6/23/2009
I'm so excited! I read the summary time after time again thinking that it wasn'tgoing to be a very good story, so it is probably one of the last legolas stories I'll ever read (because no one bloddy updates anymore) so even though it's probably the last story I've read, so far I'd have to say it's one of the best
Fyen chapter 48 . 5/21/2009
Oh my Gosh, this is one of the best Lord of the Rings Fanfics i have ever read. Im hooked on the story please update soon!
taterbug0491 chapter 48 . 5/21/2009
MORE! I NEED MORE!
MasonJ chapter 48 . 5/21/2009
wow i luv this this story I've read it twice now please update soon:D
Lady-Finwe chapter 48 . 4/10/2009
wow that was awsome cant wait for the rest wow and so glad u did save haldir cos he is one of my favourites, good work :) peace
Bladez101 chapter 48 . 4/6/2009
well, i must say, i am thoroughly enjoying this story! you have great characterization, and the story keeps me hooked! i hope you update soon, because i just went through your entire story today! lol and maybe just a suggestion, could you make the chapters longer?

can't wait to read more!
EasilySwayed chapter 48 . 3/2/2009
Wow. WHY dod u have to put a Hiatus? Ah ok if you recieved my PM change the time to a later attack.
EasilySwayed chapter 41 . 3/2/2009
This story is very good. There are few of this quality.
AdaYuki chapter 48 . 2/26/2009
YAY! Please update again soon!
jaimealdridge chapter 49 . 2/20/2009
i reely hope u decide to continue with this story even without the flashdrive. i hope u find it soon. i've just started reading the story and its awesome. cant wait to read more ]
TerraMacMillan chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Oh my gosh! I hope you find it. That's happened to me before and it sucked! I hope you continue this eventually.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »