Reviews for Sleeping Refuge
Avira Alika Yurimisha chapter 48 . 1/12/2008
Fantastic story I really hope you update this at some point, i really want to see what comes. You write brilliantly D
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
fantatic. I really enjoyed it.
SafirePhoenix chapter 48 . 8/13/2007
this story is so awesome! i can't believe you haven't updated!
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 48 . 6/21/2007
i cant wait for more, please update! the story is so good, your so good !
THE LORD KYUUBI NO KITSUNE chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
ARRG! I'm so Mad! this is a great story, one of the few that are actually worth reading! I can't believe that a story this good and this long has so little reviews! It's great and it's origina, something you can't find anymore! I love it, but since I can't add you to my favorites (it;s full) I'm putting this story on a C2.

Great job, and keep writting! Update soon!

-Lord Kyuubi
FallingInLoveAllOverAgain chapter 48 . 5/8/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to fing out what happens next! PLEASE! :)
spazzamcfazza chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Love it! i read this really fast, yeah Leura is a wicked character..please update soon!
Toxic-Neon chapter 48 . 2/7/2007

WHY DID YOU STOP IT ;_;

IT'S SO AWESOME

COME BACK TO THIS STORY AND KEEP WRITING!

THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!

WRITE MORE ASAP!
brokenwriter chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
i like that Haldor didn't die, that was cool, because i hate that part in the movie, it's always so sad... :'(

;D keep it up, i am now your faithful servant (well, ok, that's a little extreme, but you know what i mean)
Blackangel90 chapter 48 . 1/17/2007
Oh please update sometime soon! kramar
demon.of.music chapter 48 . 12/28/2006
I only had the luck to find this fic yesterday and read it in one single breath. (didn't sleep much)

Anyway I really love it. It's without any cliches which is hard to find in most fanfics nowadays. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 48 . 12/9/2006
this is a great fic. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
Satiana chapter 48 . 12/4/2006
beautiful story! I sat through the whole night and read it. I truly hope you update soon.
Samalamadingdong chapter 48 . 11/28/2006