Reviews for Sleeping Refuge
TerraMacMillan chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Oh my gosh! I hope you find it. That's happened to me before and it sucked! I hope you continue this eventually.
SafirePhoenix chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Ouch. I suggest you put up posters on campus or something. You could always try emailing your classes to see if anyone found it. Offer money as a last resort (you only have to pay if they find it). I can see why you might consider giving up on fanfiction if you can't find it (I would do the same), but- if all else fails- consider this a fresh start. Don't give up on something that you obviously enjoy doing.
Hailey-Stone chapter 49 . 2/17/2009
Oh my God, I am SO flipping SORRY! Though I haven't lost the whole thing all together, I know the feeling of complete loss when everything is on your jump drive and you can't find it. I'll send happy thoughts and prayers to St. Anthony until you find it!

~Hailey-Stone, yo~
Hailey-Stone chapter 48 . 4/19/2008
T-T Alas... Hopefully, you will find it in your heart to continue this story again, albeit two years since the last update... It is a true masterpiece. Oh, a couple of chapters ago, I noticed something familiar with what Leƻra said to Legolas about the winter. "'I'll miss the winter... A world of fragile things.'" I immediately started to sing "My Last Breath" by Evanescence. Very clever, luv, very clever indeed. PLEASE continue this story, I beg of thee.

~Hailey-Stone, yo~
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Very interesting story line. I am really enjoying it so far.
Avira Alika Yurimisha chapter 48 . 1/12/2008
Fantastic story I really hope you update this at some point, i really want to see what comes. You write brilliantly D
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 9/28/2007
fantatic. I really enjoyed it.
SafirePhoenix chapter 48 . 8/13/2007
this story is so awesome! i can't believe you haven't updated!
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 48 . 6/21/2007
i cant wait for more, please update! the story is so good, your so good !
THE LORD KYUUBI NO KITSUNE chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
ARRG! I'm so Mad! this is a great story, one of the few that are actually worth reading! I can't believe that a story this good and this long has so little reviews! It's great and it's origina, something you can't find anymore! I love it, but since I can't add you to my favorites (it;s full) I'm putting this story on a C2.

Great job, and keep writting! Update soon!

-Lord Kyuubi
FallingInLoveAllOverAgain chapter 48 . 5/8/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to fing out what happens next! PLEASE! :)
spazzamcfazza chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Love it! i read this really fast, yeah Leura is a wicked character..please update soon!
Toxic-Neon chapter 48 . 2/7/2007

WHY DID YOU STOP IT ;_;

IT'S SO AWESOME

COME BACK TO THIS STORY AND KEEP WRITING!

THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY!

WRITE MORE ASAP!
brokenwriter chapter 48 . 2/4/2007
i like that Haldor didn't die, that was cool, because i hate that part in the movie, it's always so sad... :'(

;D keep it up, i am now your faithful servant (well, ok, that's a little extreme, but you know what i mean)
Blackangel90 chapter 48 . 1/17/2007
Oh please update sometime soon! kramar
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »