Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
faltrock chapter 31 . 2/3
what? that's not how romance is supposed to work. "they have been together all along". what the fuck?
Ebenbild chapter 35 . 2/1
You made me cry. I loved your story but the ending let me cry again...
It was beautifully written. Just one question: at the beginning Harry had long hair, later it sounded as if he had had short like... well, normal... I was a little confused by that. But I loved how you brought Harry and Ginny and Lily and James together. And I also was glad that Harry told his parents and oblivated them after that so that they would only remember at the end.
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
nagrom chapter 35 . 1/18
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT!
nagrom chapter 32 . 1/18
So incredibly sad :[ Excellent!
nagrom chapter 9 . 1/18
Ginny...Quirky,fun, and AWESOME!
nagrom chapter 4 . 1/18
I ADORE the personality/look/attitude of your Harry!
dannielovessora chapter 35 . 1/5
This was one of the first fics I read, and re-reading it again, I can see why.

Awesome story, and it makes me super happy to be a HP fan. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 11/29/2014
This is phenomenal! I assumed you were 15 or 16 (or older) when I first started reading this. I'm 13 too but I can't imagine writing anything as great as this! You've done an awesome job and are an EXTREMELY skilled author.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
lycanthropy
Randomstranger chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
You said this :The students gasped (Not as one. That would just be weird,)
And I just know that I'm gonna enjoy this story.:)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I love this—it’s totally awesome. I only have one objection. WHY ARE YOU MAKING EVERYONE DIE? Hagrid never died! Nor did Cho, as far as I’m aware, she married a Muggle
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2014
But Hagrid never died...
cder3 chapter 35 . 11/19/2014
I usually don't review stories, and when I do, I review stories that affect me on a personal level. This story was wonderfully written, it was romantic and comedic, and that is exactly what I want in a story. I praise you on how you modeled Harry and Ginny, especially their relationship. This is one of the best time-travel stories I've ever read, hands down. A thank you for providing me with the experience of this story. 10/10.
Blushing One chapter 35 . 10/17/2014
This was really interesting read. I wasn't sure I would like seeing this flirty of a Ginny and Harry but I am happy to say I did. I also loved your Sirius, he was fantastic, the tutu still has me laughing. The part about why Peter joins was a fantastic point too, it was nice to see it wasn't just because he was scared. Thanks for a great read!
3rd Bookworm chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
I love this story it's hilarious, I realize it was writte before the deathly hallows was published but it's great.
2,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »