Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
Zasha the Cat chapter 2 . 10/13
A gold sword? A GOLD sword? Who tf uses gold in a blade, it’s such a soft metal, no one has gold swords. Also, the situations in this seem like something I’d imagine in my head to entertain myself and then discard because they’re unrealistic. This is still entertaining though, don’t get me wrong. It’s not terrible, it’s just not great either.
God's ending was f****** terrible
AHAHAHAHA THAT WAS SO CHEESY
Is she married to Draco?

I still ship Drarry but okay.
THEY TRIED TO SET UP DUMBLES AND MINNIE LMFAOOOOOOO
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 8/31
Yeah, no. I can't stand either of them. You really didn't consider whether or not their behavior would make them likeable or not did you?
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 8/31
Harry and Ginny already feel a bit obnoxious to me. I think you rushed into the duel thing too fast. He shows up and a minute later he's already causing another scene.

The story will have to impress me for me to like the two of them in your story.
Jasmine chapter 35 . 8/11
Hi! I just wanted to leave a comment though this story finished even before I was born... I really was surprised that you were twelve when you started the story since I enjoy writing myself and I am also twelve :) Though my stories are nowhere even near yours, I really think it was an inspiration and motivation for my weak twelve years old determination! Thanks again for the wonderful story you've posted and hopefully feel a bit of nostalgia if you ever find this comment 3
Irina Hunter chapter 22 . 4/28
Horace Slughorn was the Potions teacher during the Marauders era.
Irina Hunter chapter 7 . 4/28
Actually, at this point, it's four years before the end of the first war against Voldemort.
Irina Hunter chapter 4 . 4/28
Avada Kedavra is the incantation. The curse's name is the Killing Curse.
You are an amazing writer and I absolutely freaking love this.
Sarah chapter 10 . 11/10/2019
Expelliarmus is a disarming spell
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
Short frequent chapters might be appreciated by the people following your current writing, it sucks hard core for those who come later and want to read from beginning to end.
Enforcer209 chapter 35 . 8/1/2019
Well that was certainly different
3,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »