Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
SaySomethingNiceDarling chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
yeah they would forgive you if all you were doing was avenging your sisters death but you dont you join the madman and end up getting two of your friends killed and one in azkaban for life and the other depressed. jeez harry I bet you just someone helped him change over fully to the dark before he was thinking of avenging his sister and trying to plead for his friends life but you just told him he would get them killed and that he was a traitor
SaySomethingNiceDarling chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
lol here harry is possibly dying and ginny is just planning their life together
SaySomethingNiceDarling chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
lol ginny might not be able to beat harry in a duel but she can in a tongue lashing competition
S chapter 35 . 8/8/2014
YOU WERE 13 WHEN YOU WROTE THIS!? my competitiveness is just clawing out right now, i cant even. I have been trying write for ages, but i cant bc im too lazy to get up off my ass and actually put an effort into something. *sigh btw im 14 and i feel like i havent accomplished anything in my life. In other news, this story was awesome and maybe one of the best ive read on this website. Hope you are a professional author right now or something bc you totally have it in you.
Pyryp chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
The humor is just a bit too juvenile for me so I'm going to stop here.
Pyryp chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
So far the "humor" is rather mediocre.
The amount of grammar mistakes is rather apalling as well.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I'd like to say it'd be better without Ginny but it'd be too early.
tritonplusowl chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
oh my gods. that was so awesome.
vulpe chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
lycanthropy
The Farmer chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I really love your story, and I've read it several times, but the only thing that is really bothering me is how short Harry's classes are. You don't have to write the whole class, but could you at least say something like 'and now on to other things...'
Stephan Grundy chapter 35 . 6/26/2014
An excellent and well-written piece - probably the best characterization of any of the "time-travel" fanfics I've read.
Mystery chapter 34 . 6/25/2014
Reviewing, reviewing! (Shaking in fear.) I thought it was awesome. And hilarious!
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
Looooooove this story!
Savvytimelordgir chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Is ickle gin gin married to the amazing bouncing ferret?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
Lovely mix! Creative, hilarious, quite the tear-jerker... I loved it!
3,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »