Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
Pyryp chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
So far the "humor" is rather mediocre.
The amount of grammar mistakes is rather apalling as well.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
I'd like to say it'd be better without Ginny but it'd be too early.
tritonplusowl chapter 35 . 7/18/2014
oh my gods. that was so awesome.
vulpe chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
lycanthropy
The Farmer chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I really love your story, and I've read it several times, but the only thing that is really bothering me is how short Harry's classes are. You don't have to write the whole class, but could you at least say something like 'and now on to other things...'
Stephan Grundy chapter 35 . 6/26/2014
An excellent and well-written piece - probably the best characterization of any of the "time-travel" fanfics I've read.
Mystery chapter 34 . 6/25/2014
Reviewing, reviewing! (Shaking in fear.) I thought it was awesome. And hilarious!
AlyssOfTheIsle chapter 35 . 6/23/2014
Looooooove this story!
Savvytimelordgir chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
Is ickle gin gin married to the amazing bouncing ferret?
Guest chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
Lovely mix! Creative, hilarious, quite the tear-jerker... I loved it!
Emskie Potter chapter 25 . 5/19/2014
I like the way you wrote Sirius in this chapter, I mean, crikey, he sounds Australian, and I recon he'd speak like that to annoy his parents. Also, with Peter and Remus swapping words in-between "Crikey" and that going on for ten minutes was hilarious!
Midoriori chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
really...
PJoHoOFan chapter 35 . 5/6/2014
I'm crying now. It's over. I'm gone. I can't believe this is happening. This is too amazing. I'm just- the feels, they're just...OMFGS! Seriously, and you were MY AGE when you started this artwork?! Seriously, this is amazing! I know you probably won't end up reading this, on the fact that it's 2014 now and you last updated in 2006, meaning your around 21 years old now. Have a good life and your a fantastic author! :D
SparkyPlug chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
lycanthropy
Taeh chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
hahaha, A mock wedding for Albus and Minevera? with Albus as the bride?! hahaa!

Good fooled! it was sure to look real.
3,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »