Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
Cox Poppy chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Nothing wrong with a good, wholesome cliché, there isn't.
nixtear chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
very nice i actually also finished chap 2 but i thought i would do a two in one review heheh awesome story so far your take at this story line is great keepupdating!
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
i rly rly like it! i've never read anything like it! awesome!
meverson chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
my interest has been peaked!

while the chapter was somewhat short, hopefully there will be updates often.
MeaghanPotter chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
D Great story! :D PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
PennyP chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I like it. I love stories like these when they're written well and so far this looks good. So, update again soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
korrd chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Very good fic. Please make it Harry/Ginny. Also please do not quote Winston Churchill unless you are writing about World War 2. Update soon.
ginny-olic chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
This is so cool! I love when people show ginny like this and im happy your putting her in the fanfic well anyway *goes down on her knees and sobs* PLEEAASSEE UUPPDDAATTEE!
dudette chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I'm intrigued seeing as its good writing but overused plotcan't wait to see your spin on things. UPDATE SOON!
Amiri chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
It's fantastic! You just have to update it!

Oh, and please don't jump out the window unless it's only one or two feet away from the ground and there's no possibility(sp?) of you getting hurt.:)

Will this be an H/G fic?
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
LMAO! I love the way Harry paled when he saw Ginny. And Ginny is definately using her Slythrin and pranking sides. Though I highly doubt that any of the Weasley boys would beat up Harry simply cause he's dating Ginny. Hell he's probably the only guy that they would all agree on her better off dating.
Cris chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Hi,

So funny! I hope you keep writing, the Ginny part was genius, are you letting her apply for a post?
Brian chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
should be interesting to see where you go from here. no ideas myself as to where this plot might take us. Always did love a good harry Ginny story though so bring it on
3,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 201 208 209 210 211