Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
Limanehious chapter 34 . 8/22/2011
Bloody HELL! I have just got to the end and tried to review and found out that ive already read this book. Strange much! I think it's amazing that you started this when you were TWELVE! I mean I started some of my stories when I was twelve but you should see how rubbish they are. Also, you said your thirteen now (well not anymore, but when you finished it you were) (same age as me!) And you've written ALL that? Melins beard. It is amazing you know:)
Lia chapter 28 . 8/20/2011
I love this story. It started off not being written in the best style possible, but over the chapters you ave gotten progressively better. I love the plot and especially teh bantering between Harry and Ginny! Best of all, and what made me squeal in excitement was that you named their future baby Lia, my name. Is it sad that that just totally made my shitty day awesome?
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 35 . 8/8/2011
loved thius

please continue with this story as I think that it's ace
SplatSplashX chapter 35 . 8/3/2011
Epic story. *drool* :D
ghostofyourlastlaugh chapter 35 . 7/28/2011
OMG! this was amazing! i loved the whole idea of it.

at first every little thing that was different from the books shitted me, but then i reaslised that when you posted this not all the books where out yet and just WOW.

its actually surprising how many things you did get right from the books or that where just slightly different.

I LOVED IT
BlueMew24 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I like how you didn't leave Peter out. They obviously trusted him or else he wouldn't have been considered the Secret Keeper. It's silly to assume they distrusted him before.
Rose of Dark Life chapter 35 . 7/18/2011
Amazing story! Love it!
Limanehious chapter 35 . 7/1/2011
This is amazing! Love it! I am the same age that you were when you wrote this now but I will NEVER be able to write something like this! My god it's brilliant!:D xox
Rebekka Manoso chapter 35 . 6/17/2011
omg you were only 13 when you wrote this? it's so good! i'm 13 and i could never write something as amazing as this!
squiditch chapter 35 . 6/13/2011
Hi, I was just rereading this story (because I like it that much). This may sound strange, but did you edit the chapters at some point? or am I just confusing this with something else? For some reason I thought there was a song from Miss Saigon in this?
Flip Flops n Crop Tops chapter 35 . 6/3/2011
:) good story. Very sad though
Mavarax chapter 35 . 6/2/2011
meh.

Good but not one of the best.
Mustang's Inferno chapter 35 . 5/31/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! It is one of the best stories that I've read with Harry and his parents. Continue writeing!
zer0123 chapter 35 . 5/30/2011
im not a fan of ginny/harry pairing but you did it justice, this is one of the best fics ive read on this site hands down!
awesomerthanu chapter 35 . 5/29/2011
your 13 and started when ur 12! WTF anyway it was one of the best fanfic ive ever read. hope you do a sequel
3,188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »