Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
Guest chapter 35 . 3/28/2020
You are an amazing writer and I absolutely freaking love this.
Sarah chapter 10 . 11/10/2019
Expelliarmus is a disarming spell
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
Short frequent chapters might be appreciated by the people following your current writing, it sucks hard core for those who come later and want to read from beginning to end.
Enforcer209 chapter 35 . 8/1/2019
Well that was certainly different
Anonymous chapter 35 . 6/8/2019
If that’s how old you are, this is freaking amazing!
TeddyBlake chapter 35 . 5/14/2019
OMG that was... I can't find the words right now but I just have to say that was a marvellous story... thank you !
Lorna Julieth Danao chapter 9 . 5/8/2019
holy cow! I thought Remus and Sirius was doing the "YOU KNOW WHAT" on the first sentence
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2019
This is a piece of shit!
Unecessary chapter 35 . 2/16/2019
Hello! I'm sure you won't see this comment but I felt as if I needed to say this. You're story is truly amazing! Very well detailed and an extremely intriguing plot! It is shocking that you were merely just 12 when you started this story but that just emphasizes your talent! It's funny how right now in my year that I'm reading this, you are 26 years old. I find it funny that this fiction is even older than I am (I was born in late 2005)! Time is funny to me and I would be surprised if you found this comment. You are probably off with a great life and (hopefully) a great career involving literature. The time I am reading this, I am the same age as you were when this fiction ended which is ironic. Anyways, I wish you best regards with your life! Cheers x :)
Atlanta2 chapter 35 . 1/6/2019
This has to be one of the best Harry Potter fics I have read in my life!
iceangel360 chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
What chapter was it that revealed they have been secretly dating?
Haha chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is called Situational Irony, where the audience knows something that the actors-/characters don't, like 'THERES THE FUCKING MURDERER IN THE BASEMENT, IDIOT, WE LUTERALLY JUST SAW HIM KILL BECKY, SCOFF.' Or something like that. Hehehehehe
OrdinaryMortal chapter 35 . 11/26/2018
You were TWELVE?

Holy shit

Please become a career writer. I'll buy your first book.
TheUnHolySmirk chapter 5 . 11/22/2018
ARUGH! PARSELMOUTH! A SPEAKER IS A PARSELMOUTH! PARSELTONGUE IS THE NAME OF THE LANGUAGE
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 35 . 11/17/2018
I enjoyed this story, but it was a little disorienting when the chapters just run right into the authors notes at the end of almost every one instead of having some sort of a visual break beyond a new paragraph.
3,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »