Reviews for Putting the 'M' in Mystery
Revliledpembroke chapter 12 . 1/17/2017
Huh. With children with names like Lily and Petunia, their mother would also have a flower name.

Just so long as it isn't Hyacinth. Or Violet, with a Mercedes and room for a pony.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/4/2017
This story made me cry. That's how powerful it is.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/2/2017
I AM CRYING THERE ARE ATUALL TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT EVEN... THANK YOU FOR THIS MASTERPIECE
Crazy-About-life2021 chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
I'm probably jumping the gun by asking this but do Harry and Ginny start dating? I'm not very good at reviews and I probably should have mentioned this when I started but this is a really good story and I've never seen anything exactly like it :-)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/13/2016
Good story
Pinqu chapter 35 . 12/11/2016
Wow 13...
Kaitlyn Greene chapter 30 . 11/12/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ssamja21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
huh? i'm lost... might be clearer next chapter. reviews were no help understanding this chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Wow...that was terrible. I was definitely expecting something a lot more...substantial. The first chapter failed to engage (and the first chapter is the most important chapter of a story because it is where a reader decides if it's worth their time or not). The flow was entirely disjointed, none of the characters acted in a sensible manner and it was actually hard to get a clear image of what was even going on.

Harry and Ginny also seemed to have been turned into Mary Sues. Seriously, what the hell?
langeline chapter 35 . 9/4/2016
Wowwwww! incredibly talented... :)))
langeline chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
niceaction :)) wish for more slytherin integration description... :P plhulease
Littwink chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
They can't be that obtuse, can't they? And I answer myself: Of course they could be; it's fanfiction.
Roste chapter 35 . 8/28/2016
Damn but that hurt. Just had to throw that last bit in there didn't you?

Brilliantly written. The laughter and joy of the marauders era darkened with the melancholy tones of both past and future wars. The brightness of getting to see Harry's loved ones at there best only to know and retain the strength not to change the past no matter how much it killed him inside.

This story cut much more deeply than most I've read in this genre. Most focus on the difference a change can make, this one focused on the fact that what is already written cannot truly be changed while offering the closure that was so desperately needed.

Its a harsh read for people like us who read or write fanfiction because we never got the closure we needed. Who try to change the facts of a story that has already finished in order to get a happier ending. Unfortunately the sad reality is that we all don't get one, and I think that this story encapsulates that perfectly. The sad reality with the hopeful future. So thank you for the read even if I am 11 years late to the party.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/21/2016
Well written and thoroughly enjoyed
Ruid chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Love it! I'm so excited for this!
3,163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »