Reviews for Destino
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/14
good one
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved it! Omgness! Lol!
ahschung chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
really like this story.
RofS chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed your story when I read it... a long time ago, hahaha. And I hope you don't think I'm being presumptuous, but would you mind marking your story as complete?
Alviniju chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent story, (thank God for Spanish 2.) it was relatively realistically and I liked the part about the supposedly "Christian" grand father. Being a Christian myself, I know how to pick-out one who is going to have a bit of trouble come judgment day, e.g. him
bumblezee chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ahh, i really enjoyed this story! i have to admit, i have never read an Inuyasha fanfic based in Spain, and was uneasy at first, but everything just flowed nicely together. you even had me "awwe-ing" at the last part, where they both confessed to each other! Brilliantly done: I applaud you!

love bumble.

PS. I hope you don't mind if I add this to my favourites?
Angel in Alliance with Hell chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
love it!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow! I think that this was a different take on the story, and I really enjoyed it. Also, as a beginner Spanish student, it's a very educational read.

Kiroku
PleasentNightmare chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yay! Thank god I kno wat those words meant or I would have been like 'huh?' Good thing its my first language. Anyways lolz well written.
Imperfect Type chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was a really sweet story. I really liked how Inuyasha ended up loving Kagome from the beginning. I also think that the length of the story was perfect, since it leaves me satisfied but wanting maybe just a little more. I'm just glad that I know as much Spanish as I do, since it's really thrown in there (it is pretty simple terms, but I have a few friends who don't know a word of Spanish). Overall, nice story. _
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice story. I like the fresh setting of your AU and your explanations for their names, plus the Spanish swear words weren't too bad. I just hope I don't say them around my Spanish teacher now . . . anyway, I loved this oneshot. BUt for constructive criticism, I think that if possible, you should add quotation marks and edit it for the typos to make it more readable. I had some trouble. Those are my only problems. :)
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw, it was so kawaii! I loved it!
Cattykit chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I love this one-shot so much :) I love really long one-shots in general but this one is so awesome. The plot is awesome and the spanish-set background is very unique. I really like how you dropped Spanish words in there every so often like anime fanfiction authors usually do with Japanese words. And Inuyasha is absolutely delicious in this story! It was a long time ago that I first read this one-shot but I still love it. I might have reviewed previously on mediaminer, but I thought you might like an additional review to push you into the 50s. 50 is a good number.
Snap on Smile chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
niice story that was really gd ay. u rok
Misslover chapter 1 . 9/9/2007