Reviews for Destino
Jay chapter 1 . 5/10
I loved this! Great job.
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I loved it!... :D It's such a sweet story!.. :-)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it
boaflower664 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
good one
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I loved it! Omgness! Lol!
acbennet chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
really like this story.
RofS chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed your story when I read it... a long time ago, hahaha. And I hope you don't think I'm being presumptuous, but would you mind marking your story as complete?
Alviniju chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Excellent story, (thank God for Spanish 2.) it was relatively realistically and I liked the part about the supposedly "Christian" grand father. Being a Christian myself, I know how to pick-out one who is going to have a bit of trouble come judgment day, e.g. him
bumblezee chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ahh, i really enjoyed this story! i have to admit, i have never read an Inuyasha fanfic based in Spain, and was uneasy at first, but everything just flowed nicely together. you even had me "awwe-ing" at the last part, where they both confessed to each other! Brilliantly done: I applaud you!

love bumble.

PS. I hope you don't mind if I add this to my favourites?
Angel in Alliance with Hell chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
love it!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Wow! I think that this was a different take on the story, and I really enjoyed it. Also, as a beginner Spanish student, it's a very educational read.

~Kiroku~
PleasentNightmare chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Yay! Thank god I kno wat those words meant or I would have been like 'huh?' Good thing its my first language. Anyways lolz well written.
Imperfect Type chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was a really sweet story. I really liked how Inuyasha ended up loving Kagome from the beginning. I also think that the length of the story was perfect, since it leaves me satisfied but wanting maybe just a little more. I'm just glad that I know as much Spanish as I do, since it's really thrown in there (it is pretty simple terms, but I have a few friends who don't know a word of Spanish). Overall, nice story. _
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Nice story. I like the fresh setting of your AU and your explanations for their names, plus the Spanish swear words weren't too bad. I just hope I don't say them around my Spanish teacher now . . . anyway, I loved this oneshot. BUt for constructive criticism, I think that if possible, you should add quotation marks and edit it for the typos to make it more readable. I had some trouble. Those are my only problems. :)
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Aw, it was so kawaii! I loved it!