Reviews for Shards: A Series
Gothic Navajo chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I read this years ago and just thought of it again. I really hope you come back and finish the last part. Spike as a Kitty? I've always wondered about that. It's a really good read.
commando666 chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Can't wait 4 more
commando666 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Being Mrs. Riley Finn would freak me out 2
Rebcake chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
This entire story is really interesting and well-written. It's full of thinky thoughts, and the device of dimension hopping makes any "what-if" possible. Terrific idea.

However, this chapter (describing the aftermath of a "Chosen" fight gone wrong) is completely marvelous! Wow. So much amazing detail, which all works together to make "our" Buffy understand and save this world. I am delighted that, although she loves Spike, she is first and foremost The Slayer, and is willing to sacrifice him again, when she sees what happens when they fail to close the Hellmouth. She can't help what she is, and while I lurve the Spuffy as much as anybody, this felt true.

From the use of menstruation as both a danger to their safety and the only way to to fix Spike, to Andrew's Red Dwarf windbreaker, nothing is wasted. I loved this characterization of a big-hearted, crass, broken, and brave Faith. That both she and Spike had battered themselves on Buffy's terrible morality was a gorgeous stroke. That they achieved their redemption together, and (you should pardon the expression) so effulgently, was epic and beautiful. *wild applause*
Miravisu chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Thrilling idea and storyline. I'm hoping there'll be more :)
darklover chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
What a awesome story. I love how there are so many worlds that Buffy is visiting. They're aren't great places but its really intersting. Faith and Spike? Makes me wanna throw up. How horrible that he raped her in that world. And what a tearjerker that Buffy had to kill Spike in that other world.
rosewillow chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
I need my fix. I beg of you, update!
wantthefireback chapter 4 . 12/6/2005
I hope you're still working on this story. It's really so wonderful. You're a great writer (I love A Dying Dream, as well).
Lissa5 chapter 4 . 9/12/2005
Hah! That ending scene just topped off a wonderfully angst-filled chapter and has me wondering what's up for the next one. Great job! )
neotrinityknot chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Great chapter, can't wait for cat Spike!
PrEtTyStUpIdGiRl chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
_ oh my! UPDATE!
kamla chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
wow.
wolf116 chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
I truthfully cannot wait for the next chapter. Absolutely love the ending of this one. The Faith and Spike thing was kinda icky, but the chapter ended really well. I can't wait to see what you've dreamed up for the next chapter, considering the lead in for it.
spiked punch1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
I love this freakin' story! I hope it never ends-there, I said it. Chapter 3, wonderful and it hurt, hurt my heart. Thank God there are other worlds.
Amberapple chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
this story is realy cool , the idea has been used by lots of people have used the idea butive never seen this . and i always like riley bashing stories

kep it up out there!